Being strong enough to admit that you aren’t okay is a sign of strength. Being strong entails being able to express your feelings to someone.
Being strong entails engaging in healthy activities that assist you in escaping from dark places.
We have listed some of the top quotes about being Strong for you.
Best Strong Quotes of All Time
1. Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough. ~ Og Mandino.
2. “Weak men wait for opportunities; strong men make them.” ~ Orison Swett Marden
3. “Be strong, but not rude; Be kind, but not weak; Be bold, but not bully; Be humble, but not timid; Be proud, but not arrogant.” ~ Zig Ziglar
4. A strong positive mental attitude will create more miracles than any wonder drug. ~ Patricia Neal.
5. “Ask for help. Not because you are weak. But because you want to remain strong.” ~ Les Brown
6. “Patience is the strength of the weak, impatience is the weakness of the strong.” ~ Immanuel Kant
7. It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men. ~ Frederick Douglass.
8. Difficulties are meant to rouse, not discourage. The human spirit is to grow strong by conflict. ~ William Ellery Channing.
9. “Only the strong survive.” ~ Allen Iverson.
Famous Strong Quotes
10. “Weak is he who permits his thoughts to control his actions; strong is he who forces his actions to control his thoughts.” ~ Og Mandino.
11. “Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent People Ignore.” ~ Albert Einstein
12. “There are better starters than me but I’m a strong finisher.” ~ Usain Bolt
13. “I like criticism. It makes you strong.” ~ LeBron James
14. “The strong must learn to be lonely.” ~ Henrik Ibsen
15. “Stand up and be strong! No fear. No superstition. Face the truth as it is!” ~ Swami Vivekananda
16. “A warrior is worthless unless he rises above others and stands strong in the midst of a storm.” ~ Yamamoto Tsunetomo
17. “Whatever my situation, I’m a strong disciplinarian; I can do what I hate to do but do it like I love it.” ~ Mike Tyson
18. “You can achieve anything if you believe in yourself. But the opposite is also true; without strong self-belief you will not go far.” ~ Paulo Coelho
19. “Being both soft and strong is a combination very few have mastered.” ~ Yasmin Mogahed.
Inspiring Strong Quotes
20. “Life doesn’t reward the naturally clever or strong but those who can learn to fight and work hard and never quit.” ~ Bear Grylls
21. “Hardships make us strong. Problems give birth to wisdom. Sorrows cultivate compassion. Those who have suffered the most will become the happiest.” ~ Daisaku Ikeda
22. “No matter how talented you are not everyone is going to like you but that’s life, stay strong.” ~ Justin Bieber
23. “If you have a strong belief in yourself, in what you are doing and what you want to do, no adversity is too difficult to overcome.” ~ Napoleon Hill
24. “In the big leagues everyone has ability. It always comes down to mind games. Whoever is more mentally strong-wins.” ~ Muhammad Ali
25. “Everyone wants to be strong and self-sufficient, but few are willing to put in the work necessary to achieve worthy goals.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi
26. “When we long for life without difficulties, remind us that oaks grow strong in contrary winds and diamonds are made under pressure.” ~ Peter Marshall
27. “As the physically weak man can make himself strong by careful and patient training, so the man of weak thoughts can make them strong by exercising himself in right thinking.” ~ James Allen
28. “You can’t build a great building on a weak foundation. You must have a solid foundation if you’re going to have a strong superstructure.” ~ Gordon B. Hinckley.
29. “Freedom can never be reached by the weak. Throw away all weakness. Tell your body that it is strong, tell your mind that it is strong, and have unbounded faith and hope in yourself.” ~ Swami Vivekananda
Top Strong Quotes
30. “Love is an unconditional commitment to an imperfect person. To love somebody isn’t just a strong feeling. It is a decision, a judgment, and a promise.” ~ Paulo Coelho
31. “Rapport is the ability to enter someone else’s world, to make him feel that you understand him, that you have a strong common bond.” ~ Tony Robbins
32. “It’s not always easy to do the right thing. But, doing the right thing makes you strong, it builds character.” ~ Queen Latifah
33. “You must have an iron will, if you would cross the ocean. You must be strong enough to pierce mountains.” ~ Swami Vivekananda
34. “If you feel lost, disappointed, hesitant, or weak, return to yourself, to who you are, here and now and when you get there, you will discover yourself, like a lotus flower in full bloom, even in a muddy pond, beautiful and strong.” ~ Masaru Emoto
35. “I am beneath or above no one. When I am independent of the good or bad opinion of others, I stand strong in my own divine power.” ~ Deepak Chopra.
36. “There is no support so strong as the strength that enables one to stand alone.” ~ Ellen Glasgow
37. “Perception is strong and sight weak. In strategy it is important to see distant things as if they were close and to take a distanced view of close things.” ~ Miyamoto Musashi
38. “We don’t even know how strong we are until we are forced to bring that hidden strength forward. In times of tragedy, of war, of necessity, people do amazing things. The human capacity for survival and renewal is awesome.” ~ Isabel Allende
39. “If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” ~ Michael Jackson
Popular Strong Quotes
40. “The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places. If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way. Great achievement is usually born of great sacrifice, and is never the result of selfishness.” ~ Napoleon Hill
41. “Time is a sort of river of passing events, and strong is its current; no sooner is a thing brought to sight than it is swept by and another takes its place, and this too will be swept away.” ~ Marcus Aurelius
42. “When brothers agree, no fortress is so strong as their common life.” ~ Antisthenes
43. “A strong man cannot help a weaker unless the weaker is willing to be helped, and even then the weak man must become strong of himself; he must, by his own efforts, develop the strength which he admires in another. None but himself can alter his condition.” ~ James Allen
44. “The strongest man in the world is he who stands most alone.” ~ Henrik Ibsen
45. “We can all endure disaster and tragedy, and triumph over them-if we have to. We may not think we can, but we have surprisingly strong inner resources that will see us through if we will only make use of them. We are stronger than we think.” ~ Dale Carnegie
46. “Each man has a breaking point, no matter how strong his spirit. Somewhere, deep inside him, there is a flaw that only the fickle cruelty of fate can find.” ~ David Gemmell
47. “People who harbor strong convictions without evidence belong at the margins of our societies, not in our halls of power.” ~ Sam Harris
48. “Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.” ~ Bertrand Russell
49. “A strong spirit transcends rules.” ~ Prince
50. “Few are made for independence, it is the privilege of the strong.” ~ Friedrich Nietzsche.
51. “If we are strong, our strength will speak for itself. If we are weak, words will be of no help.” ~ John F. Kennedy
52. “People cry, not because they’re weak. It’s because they’ve been strong for too long.” ~ Johnny Depp.
53. “If it is true that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link, isn’t it also true a society is only as healthy as its sickest citizen and only as wealthy as its most deprived?” ~ Maya Angelou.
You Might Like
- Kindness Quotes
- Time Quotes
- Persistence Quotes
- Sacrifice Quotes
- Worry Quotes
- Learning Quotes
- Photography Quotes
- Teacher Quotes
- Virtue Quotes
- Practice Quotes