Teamwork is when a group of people work together towards a common goal to finish a task.
Best Teamwork Quotes
1. “The truth is that teamwork is at the heart of great achievement.” ~ John C. Maxwell.
2. “If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself.” ~ Henry Ford.
3. “Teamwork gives you the best opportunity to turn vision into reality.” ~ John C. Maxwell.
4. “By working together, pooling our resources and building on our strengths, we can accomplish great things.” ~ Ronald Reagan.
5. “Collaboration is multiplication.” ~ John C. Maxwell.
6. “Not finance. Not strategy. Not technology. It is teamwork that remains the ultimate competitive advantage, both because it is so powerful and so rare.” ~ Patrick Lencioni.
7. “No individual can win a game by himself.” ~ Pele.
8. “If you think and achieve as a team, the individual accolades will take care of themselves. Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships.” ~ Michael Jordan.
9. “Build for your team a feeling of oneness, of dependence on one another and of strength to be derived by unity.” ~ Vince Lombardi
10. “There is no ‘I’ in team but there is in win.” ~ Michael Jordan
11. “A hundred thousand men, coming one after another, cannot move a Ton weight; but the united strength of 50 would transport it with ease.” ~ George Washington
12. “Teamwork makes the dream work, but a vision becomes a nightmare when the leader has a big dream and a bad team.” ~ John C. Maxwell.
Top Teamwork Quotes
13. “It is literally true that you can succeed best and quickest by helping others to succeed.” ~ Napoleon Hill
14. “Synergy – the bonus that is achieved when things work together harmoniously.” ~ Mark Twain
15. “To collaborative team members, completing one another is more important than competing with one another.” ~ John C. Maxwell
16. “A team is not made up of isolated individuals. Always stay in the game. Don’t be passive. Football is a team game. No one plays alone. Success depends on your whole team being a single unit.” ~ Pelé
17. “Think like a wise man but communicate in the language of the people.” ~ William Butler Yeats
18. “Remember upon the conduct of each depends the fate of all.” ~ Alexander the Great
19. “Team learning is the Process of aligning and developing the capacity of a team to create the results its members desire. It builds on the discipline of developing a shared vision. It also builds on personal mastery, for talented teams are made up of talented individuals.” ~ Peter Senge
20. “No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent.” ~ John Donne
21. “Efficiency is doing better what is already being done.” ~ Peter F. Drucker
22. “In union there is strength.” ~ Aesop
23. “Without self-discipline, success is impossible, period.” ~ Lou Holtz.
Famous Teamwork Quotes
24. “Ordinary people with commitment can make an extraordinary impact on their world.” ~ John C. Maxwell
25. “Confidence comes from being prepared.” ~ John Wooden
26. “Interdependent people combine their own efforts with the efforts of others to achieve their greatest success.” ~ Stephen R. Covey
27. “The only thing that will redeem mankind is cooperation.” ~ Bertrand Russell
28. “No team works out teamwork.” ~ Dwyane Wade
29. “There can only be one state of mind as you approach any profound test; total concentration, a spirit of togetherness, and strength.” ~ Pat Riley.
Popular Teamwork Quotes
30. “I know you’ve heard it a thousand times before. But it’s true – hard work pays off. If you want to be good, you have to practice, practice, practice. If you don’t love something, then don’t do it.” ~ Ray Bradbury
31. “No man or woman is an island. To exist just for yourself is meaningless. You can achieve the most satisfaction when you feel related to some greater purpose in life, something greater than yourself.” ~ Denis Waitley
32. “Let everyone sweep in front of his own door, and the whole world will be clean.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
33. “A coach is someone who can give correction without causing resentment.” ~ John Wooden
34. “Anyone who imagines they can work alone winds up surrounded by nothing but rivals, without companions. The fact is, no one ascends alone.” ~ Lance Armstrong
35. “I don’t necessarily have to like my players and associates but as their leader I must love them. Love is loyalty, love is teamwork, love respects the dignity of the individual. This is the strength of any organization.” ~ Vince Lombardi
36. “I guess if a person didn’t quit when the going got tough, they wouldn’t have anything to regret for the rest of their life.” ~ Lance Armstrong
37. “We’re going to turn this team around 360 degrees.” ~ Jason Kidd.
Inspiring Teamwork Quotes
38. “A self-reinforcing upward spiral: performance stimulating pride stimulating performance.” ~ Rosabeth Moss Kanter
39. “When all is said and done, teaching is what I try to do for a living.” ~ Jack Welch
40. “Yogi saw three of his players in the locker room wearing Cone Head hats. Yogi said, Those guys make a pair.” ~ Yogi Berra.