Vision is the ability to close your eyes and envision a time that hasn’t yet happened.
It’s the capacity to see beyond the muddle in front of you, to step back from it, to tidy it up, and to envision a future that hasn’t yet occurred.
To understand where you would like to go in your life, you must have a clear picture of it.
Once you have that picture in your mind, life will become easier and more meaningful.
I have listed down some of the best quotes about Vision for you.
Best Vision Quotes for Inspiration, Motivation and Leadership
1. “Vision without execution is delusion.” ~ Thomas A. Edison.
2. “Vision without passion is a picture without possibilities.” ~ John C. Maxwell.
3. “If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face – forever.” ~ George Orwell.
4. “Make your vision so clear that your fears become irrelevant.” ~ Anonymous.
5. “If you don’t have a vision you’re going to be stuck in what you know. And the only thing you know is what you’ve already seen.” ~ Iyanla Vanzant.
6. “Vision is a picture of the future that produces passion.” ~ Bill Hybels.
7. “Vision without action is merely a dream. Action without vision just passes the time. Vision with action can change the world.” ~ Joel A. Barker.
8. “A vision is not just a picture of what could be; it is an appeal to our better selves, a call to become something more.” ~ Rosabeth Moss Kanter.
9. “Have a vision. Be demanding.” ~ Colin Powell.
10. “A vision without a strategy remains an illusion.” ~ Lee Bolman.
11. “Leadership is the capacity to translate vision into reality.” ~ Warren G. Bennis.
12. “The only thing worse than being blind is having sight but no vision.” ~ Helen Keller.
13. “When you believe in your dream and your vision, then it begins to attract its own resources. No one was born to be a failure.” ~ Myles Munroe.
Famous Vision Quotes
14. “Create a vision of who you want to be, and then live into that picture as if it were already true.” ~ Arnold Schwarzenegger.
15. “You need to surround yourself with quality human beings that are intelligent and have a vision.” ~ Vince McMahon.
16. “I would rather gamble on our vision than make a ‘me, too’ product.” ~ Steve Jobs
17. “Little girls with dreams become women with vision.” ~ Anonymous
18. “You’ve got to think about big things while you’re doing small things so that all the small things go in the right direction.” ~ Alvin Toffler
19. “Failed plans should not be interpreted as a failed vision. Visions don’t change, they are only refined. Plans rarely stay the same, and are scrapped or adjusted as needed. Be stubborn about the vision, but flexible with your plan.” ~ John C. Maxwell
20. “A job is how you make money. A career is how you make your mark. A calling is how you acknowledge a higher vision, whatever it may be.” ~ Deepak Chopra
21. “A great leader’s courage to fulfill his vision comes from passion, not position.” ~ John Maxwell
22. “Don’t expect people to understand your grind when God didn’t give them your vision.” ~ Anonymous
23. “It is a terrible thing to see and have no vision.” ~ Helen Keller
24. “People buy into the leader before they buy into the vision.” ~ John C. Maxwell
25. “Leadership is about vision and responsibility, not power.” ~ Seth Berkley
26. . “Microsoft was founded with a vision of a computer on every desk, and in every home. We’ve never wavered from that vision.” ~ Bill Gates
27. “Global vision, local win.” ~ Jack Ma
28. “Good business leaders create a vision, articulate the vision, passionately own the vision, and relentlessly drive it to completion.” ~ Jack Welch
29. “Clarify your vision. Plan with precision.” ~ Anonymous
30. “A dream is your creative vision for your life in the future.” ~ Denis Waitley
31. “Your thoughts shape your vision. You see what you choose to see.” ~ Anonymous
32. Vision is a destination – a fixed point to which we focus all effort. Strategy is a route – an adaptable path to get us where we want to go.” ~ Simon Sinek
33. “If you had all the money and all the time in the world, what would you do?!” ~ Deepak Chopra
34. “The only limits are, as always, those of vision.” ~ James Broughton
35. “One’s vision is not a road map but a compass.” ~ Peter Block
36. “A goal casually set and lightly taken is freely abandoned at the first obstacle.” ~ Zig Ziglar.
Inspiring Vision Quotes
37. “The path from dreams to success does exist. May you have the vision to find it, the courage to get on to it, and the perseverance to follow it.” ~ Kalpana Chawla
38. “Vision without execution is daydreaming.” ~ Bill Gates
39. “Chase the vision, not the money.” ~ Tony Hsieh
40. “Vision is the true creative rhythm.” ~ Robert Delaunay
41. “No dream is ever just a dream.” ~ Tom Cruise
42. “Having just the vision’s no solution, everything depends on execution.” ~ Stephen Sondheim
43. “It’s important to be true to yourself and your vision.” ~ Nicole Polizzi
44. “Just because a man lacks the use of his eyes doesn’t mean he lacks vision.” ~ Stevie Wonder
45. “One’s destination is never a place but rather a new way of looking at things.” ~ Henry Miller
46. “When you have a vision that is strong enough and powerful enough, nothing can stand in your way.” ~ Lewis Howes
47. “If you want to turn a vision into reality, you have to give 100% and never stop believing in your dream.” ~ Arnold Schwarzenegger
48. “If you want to be rich, you need to develop your vision. You must be standing on the edge of time gazing into the future.” ~ Robert T. Kiyosaki
49. “Take the limits off of yourself. You will never rise higher than your thinking. Create a great vision for your life.” ~ Joel Osteen
50. “Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks outside dreams. Who looks inside, awakens.” ~ Anonymous
51. “In order to carry a positive action, we must develop here a positive vision.” ~ Dalai Lama
52. “The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding go out to meet it.” ~ Thucydides.
Top Vision Quotes
53. “A leader without the vision, to strive to improve things, is no good. Then you will just stay put, you won’t progress.” ~ Lee Kuan Yew
54. “Champions aren’t made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them – a desire, a dream, a vision.” ~ Muhammad Ali
55. “If you are working on something exciting that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.” ~ Steve Jobs
56. “Without a vision the people perish.” ~ Ronald Reagan
57. “The vision must be followed by the venture. It is not enough to stare up the steps – we must step up the stairs.” ~ Vance Havner
58. “Vocabulary enables us to interpret and to express. If you have a limited vocabulary, you will also have a limited vision and a limited future.” ~ Jim Rohn
59. “If you create a vision for your life, doors will open.” ~ Anonymous
60. “It is today that we create the world of the future.” ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
61. “Success Procedure: Run your day by the clock and your life with a vision.” ~ Zig Ziglar
62. “We are limited not by our abilities but by our vision.” ~ Anonymous
63. “Where there is no vision, there is no hope.” ~ George Washington Carver
64. “The motors I build there were exactly as I imagined them. I made no attempt to improve the design, but merely reproduced the pictures as they appeared to my vision and the operation was always as I expected.” ~ Nikola Tesla
65. “You want to set a goal that is big enough that in the process of achieving it you become someone worth becoming.” ~ Jim Rohn
66. “Real life was something happening in her peripheral vision.” ~ Rainbow Rowell
67. “Create the highest grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe.” ~ Oprah Winfrey
68. “When you lose your vision, you lose contact with things. When you lose your hearing, you lose contact with people.” ~ Helen Keller
69. “Clarity of vision is the key to achieving your objectives.” ~ Tom Steyer
70. “I prefer to be a dreamer among the humblest, with visions to be realized, than lord among those without dreams and desires.” ~ Khalil Gibran.
71. “We do not need more intellectual power, we need more spiritual power. We do not need more of the things that are seen, we need more of the things that are unseen.” ~ Calvin Coolidge.
72. “Without execution, ‘vision’ is just another word for hallucination.” ~ Mark V. Hurd.
Popular Vision Quotes
73. “The best vision is insight.” ~ Malcolm Forbes.
74. “We must be global Christians with a global vision because our God is a global God.” ~ John R.W. Stott.
75. “Dreams feel real while we’re in them. It’s only when we wake up that we realize something was actually strange.” ~ Leonardo DiCaprio.
76. “Young lovers see a vision of the world redeemed by love. That is the truest thing they ever see, for without it life is death.” ~ Wendell Berry.
77. “Learn to see, and then you’ll know that there is no end to the new worlds of our vision.” ~ Carlos Castaneda.
78. “Hold the vision, trust the process.” ~ Anonymous.
79. “You are not wrong who deem That my days have been a dream; Yet if hope has flown away In a night, or in a day, In a vision, or in none, Is it therefore the less gone? All that we see or seem Is but a dream within a dream.” ~ Edgar Allan Poe.
80. “Vision is the art of seeing what is invisible to others.” ~ Jonathan Swift.