Health is a state of entire physical, mental, and social well-being; it goes beyond simply being free from illness or weakness.
Your everyday regimen should include practicing healthy living.
A healthy lifestyle can prevent chronic diseases and debilitating conditions.
I have curated a list of best quotes on health for you.
Best Health Quotes
1. “Health is not valued till sickness comes.” ~ Thomas Fuller.
2. “Health is the greatest possession.” ~ Laozi.
3. “Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.” ~ Jim Rohn.
4. “Give a man health and a course to steer, and he’ll never stop to trouble about whether he’s happy or not.” ~ George Bernard Shaw.
5. “No matter how much it gets abused, the body can restore balance. The first rule is to stop interfering with nature.” ~ Deepak Chopra.
6. “The greatest wealth is health.” ~ Virgil.
7. “Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship.” ~ Buddha.
8. “Let thy food be thy medicine and thy medicine be thy food.” ~ Hippocrates.
Great Health Quotes
9. “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.” ~ Will Durant.
10. “What drains your spirit, drains your body. What fuels your spirit, fuels your body.” ~ Carolyn Myss.
11. “The man who earns a million, but destroys his health in the process is not really a success.” ~ Zig Ziglar.
12. “Eat healthily, sleep well, breathe deeply, move harmoniously.” ~ Jean-Pierre Barral.
13. “The human body is the best picture of the human soul.” ~ Tony Robbins.
14. “Keeping your body healthy is an expression of gratitude to the whole cosmos – the trees, the clouds, everything.” ~ Nhat Hanh.
15. “Time And health are two precious assets that we don’t recognize and appreciate until they have been depleted.” ~ Denis Waitley.
16. “It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi.
17. “It’s far more important to know what person the disease has than what disease the person has.” ~ Hippocrates
18. “There’s a lot of people in this world who spend so much time watching their health that they haven’t the time to enjoy it.” ~ Josh Billings
Famous Health Quotes
19. “Do what is healing to your spirit and without effort you will bring the world healing in return.” ~ Alan Cohen
20. “Health is a state of complete harmony of the body, mind and spirit. When one is free from physical disabilities and mental distractions, the gates of the soul open.” ~ B.K.S. Iyengar.
21. “Every patient carries her or his own doctor inside.” ~ Albert Schweitzer
22. “The healthy man does not torture others – generally it is the tortured who turn into torturers.” ~ C.G. Jung
23. “A healthy attitude is contagious but don’t wait to catch it from others. Be a carrier.” ~ Tom Stoppard
24. “Diseases of the soul are more dangerous and more numerous than those of the body.” ~ Marcus Tullius Cicero
25. “If slaughterhouses had glass walls, everyone would be a vegetarian.” ~ Paul McCartney
26. “Cheerfulness is the best promoter of health and is as friendly to the mind as to the body.” ~ Joseph Addison
27. “Healing in a matter of time, but it is sometimes also a matter of opportunity.” ~ Hippocrates
28. “If you have health, you probably will be happy, and if you have health and happiness, you have all the wealth you need, even if it is not all you want.” ~ Elbert Hubbard.
29. “If you are irritated by every rub, how will your mirror be polished?” ~ Rumi.
30. “When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost.” ~ Billy Graham.
Popular Health Quotes
31. “Health is worth more than learning.” ~ Thomas Jefferson
32. “It is a lot harder to keep people well than it is to just get them over a sickness. Take care of yourself.” ~ D. C. Jarvis.
33. “Even when all is known, the care of a man is not yet complete, because eating alone will not keep a man well; he must also take exercise. For food and exercise, while possessing opposite qualities, yet work together to produce health.” ~ Hippocrates.
34. “Happiness is neither virtue nor pleasure nor this thing nor that but simply growth, We are happy when we are growing.” ~ William Butler Yeats.
35. “It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” ~ Jiddu Krishnamurti.
36. “We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world.” ~ Marianne Williamson.
Inspiring Health Quotes
37. “I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.” ~ John Burroughs.
38. “A man can live and be healthy without killing animals for food; therefore, if he eats meat, he participates in taking animal life merely for the sake of his appetite.” ~ Leo Tolstoy.
39. “As long as man continues to be the ruthless destroyer of lower living beings he will never know health or peace. For as long as men massacre animals, they will kill each other.” ~ Pythagoras.
40. “The trouble with always trying to preserve the health of the body is that it is so difficult to do without destroying the health of the mind.” ~ Gilbert K. Chesterton.
41. “He who has health, has hope; and he who has hope, has everything.” ~ Thomas Carlyle.
42. “The doctor of the future will no longer treat the human frame with drugs, but rather will cure and prevent disease with nutrition.” ~ Thomas A. Edison.
43. “Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise.” ~ Benjamin Franklin.
44. “Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.” ~ Josh Billings.
45. “The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease.” ~ Voltaire.
Top Health Quotes
46. “One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.” ~ Virginia Woolf.
47. “One of the most sublime experiences we can ever have is to wake up feeling healthy after we have been sick.” ~ Harold S. Kushner.
48. “Medicine is not only a science; it is also an art. It does not consist of compounding pills and plasters; it deals with the very processes of life, which must be understood before they may be guided.” ~ Paracelsus.
49. “Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.” ~ Mark Twain
50. “We turn not older with years but newer every day.” ~ Emily Dickinson