Demi Lovato is a talented actress and singer. She began her music journey at age 7 playing piano and guitar and writing songs.
Homeschooled due to bullying she earned her high school diploma at home.
Demi’s acting debut was on “Barney & Friends” at 7.
She became popular with the Disney movie “Camp Rock” and the TV show “Sonny With A Chance”.
She’s had a successful music career with her first album “Don’t Forget” reaching number 2 on the Billboard charts.
Here are some of the best quotes by Demi Lovato.
Best Demi Lovato Quotes
1. “Don’t judge me. You know my name, but not my story.” ~ (Demi Lovato).
2. “Always remember, you are beautiful.” ~ (Demi Lovato).
3. “Do what makes you happy, and don’t care what others think.” ~ (Demi Lovato).
4. “If you think you’re alone, put on my music because I’m gonna be there for you.” ~ Demi Lovato.
5. “Music is what I love to do; it’s in my veins.” ~ Demi Lovato.
6. “I’d rather be strong and happy than be what society thinks is thin and perfect and be miserable.” ~ Demi Lovato.
7. “You can turn your life around. You can go through hell and back. It is possible. Never underestimate yourself. I believe in you.” ~ Demi Lovato.
8. “Life is precious and it’s what you do with it that keeps you alive on the inside. It’s not enough just to live and take that gift for granted.” ~ Demi Lovato.
9. “Nothing is more beautiful than a smile that has struggled through tears.” ~ (Demi Lovato).
10. “Stay strong, be brave, love hard and true, and you will have nothing to lose.” ~ (Demi Lovato).
Popular Demi Lovato Quotes
11. “Love is louder than the pressure to be perfect.” ~ (Demi Lovato).
12. “I’m not perfect and I don’t have to be.” ~ (Demi Lovato).
13. “Always remember, actions speak louder than words. No one’s perfect, but we can all strive to be better people.” ~ (Demi Lovato).
14. “Music is my life. Music runs through my veins. Music inspires me. Music is a part of me. Music is all around us. Music soothes me. Music gives me hope when I lose faith. Music comforts me. Music is my refuge.” ~ (Demi Lovato).
15. “You have the capability to change your life all with a simple shift in perspective.” ~ (Demi Lovato).
16. “No matter what you’re going through, there’s a light at the end of the tunnel and it may seem hard to get to it but you can do it and just keep working towards it and you’ll find the positive side of things.” ~ (Demi Lovato).
17. “All that matters is that you keep going no matter what.” ~ (Demi Lovato).
18. “I can’t set my hopes too high, because every hello ends with a goodbye.” ~ (Demi Lovato).
19. “It’s harder to stay strong than it is to give up. Giving up doesn’t get you anywhere… Only makes you weak.” ~ (Demi Lovato).
20. “It’s a complete life change when you really want to better yourself and completely change the patterns that you have had in the past. Do I think I still need work? I think everyone needs work. I just keep working on myself.” ~ (Demi Lovato).
21. “I feel beautiful. I feel strong, and I feel confident in who I am.” ~ (Demi Lovato).
22. “It’s not about eating healthy to lose weight. It’s about eating healthy to feel good.” ~ (Demi Lovato).
23. “He’s not your prince charming if he doesn’t make sure you know that you’re his princess.” ~ (Demi Lovato).
Top Demi Lovato Quotes
24. “I prefer to cry alone. Pride? No. I just want to avoid trial of people who don’t know the reason of my tears.” ~ (Demi Lovato).
25. “Be proud of who you are.” ~ (Demi Lovato).
26. “Don’t workout because you think you ‘need’ to, do it because your body deserves love, respect and healthy attention.” ~ (Demi Lovato).
27. “Love yourself for who you are and just keep going.” ~ (Demi Lovato).
28. “To be someone’s inspiration is the biggest goal in my life.” ~ (Demi Lovato).
29. “Recovery is something that you have to work on every single day and it’s something that it doesn’t get a day off.” ~ (Demi Lovato).
30. “Life can be so difficult at times but fighting through the pain is so worth it.” ~ (Demi Lovato).
31. “Go where you are wanted and stray from where you aren’t. Surround yourself with positive people and environments.” ~ (Demi Lovato).
Famous Demi Lovato Quotes
32. “The smartest thing a woman can ever learn, is to never need a man.” ~ (Demi Lovato).
33. “Every life has a purpose. Share your story and you may help someone find their own.” ~ (Demi Lovato).
34. “Find your purpose, find your voice.” ~ (Demi Lovato).
35. “One of the hardest things was learning that I was worth recovery.” ~ (Demi Lovato).
36. “I want to be fearless.” ~ (Demi Lovato).
37. “An impact is like a punch. It may hurt, but it passes.” ~ (Demi Lovato).
38. “Tired of being unhappy? Fix it.” ~ (Demi Lovato).
39. “Sometimes it just feels so amazing to finally stand up for yourself. I highly recommend it. Life is too short to be taken for granted.” ~ (Demi Lovato).
40. “Don’t let anything or anyone define you. You are what you are because of what you make of tough situations in your life.” ~ (Demi Lovato).
41. “There’s no point to living life unless you make history and the best way to make history is to help others.” ~ (Demi Lovato).
42. “I try to keep it real. I don’t have time to worry about what I’m projecting to the world. I’m just busy being myself.” ~ (Demi Lovato).
43. “Bipolar depression really got my life off track, but today I’m proud to say I am living proof that someone can live, love, and be well with bipolar disorder when they get the education, support and treatment they need.” ~ (Demi Lovato).
44. “It’s okay to not be superwoman all the time.” ~ (Demi Lovato).
45. “Expectations are just disappointments waiting to happen.” ~ (Demi Lovato).
Great Demi Lovato Quotes
46. “People say sticks and stones may break your bones, but names can never hurt you, but that’s not true. Words can hurt. They hurt me. Things were said to me that I still haven’t forgotten.” ~ (Demi Lovato).
47. “The world is ours if we want it, we can take it, if you just take my hand.” ~ (Demi Lovato).
48. “When you do your best and live out your dreams, you inspire others to do the same.” ~ (Demi Lovato).
49. “The sky is the limit… for some people aim higher nothing is impossible.” ~ (Demi Lovato).
50. “Never be ashamed of what you feel. You have the right to feel any emotion that you want, and to do what makes you happy. That’s my life motto.” ~ (Demi Lovato).
51. “Share your story with someone. You never know how one sentence of your life story could inspire someone to rewrite their own.” ~ (Demi Lovato).
52. “Every single day is a battle to stay strong.” ~ (Demi Lovato).
53. “You have to stay strong when it gets tough.” ~ (Demi Lovato).
54. “Make a wish with all your heart and chase every dream you have. Only you can reach your goals. No one else can achieve them for you.” ~ (Demi Lovato).
55. “Everyday is a new opportunity to change your life and be who you want to be.” ~ (Demi Lovato).