Esther Hicks is a channeler, inspirational speaker, and author from the United States.
She co-authored nine books with her late husband Jerry Hicks, taught several workshops on the law of attraction for Abraham-Hicks Publications, and starred in the 2006 film The Secret in its original version.
According to Esther Hicks, the Hicks’ writings, including the Law of Attraction series, are “translated by a group of non-physical entities named Abraham.” Hicks characterizes what she’s doing as “infinite intelligence” tapping.
We have listed down some of the best quotes from Esther Hicks for you.
Motivational Esther Hicks Quotes (Abraham Hicks) to Inspire You
1. “Appreciation is the purest vibration that exists on the planet today.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
2. “The only true measure of success is the amount of joy we are feeling.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
3. “What you focus on grows.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
4. “Fear only exists when you do not understand that you have the power to project thought and that the Universe will respond.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
5. “You are free. You are powerful. You are good. You are love. You have value. You have purpose. All is well.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
6. “I care how I feel and it is my desire to feel good.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
7. “The greatest gift you can ever give another person is your own happiness.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
8. “Reach for a better feeling thought.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
9. “The truth is, the Universe will always take care of you.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
10. “My path is about Joy.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
11. “Today, no matter where I am going, no matter what I am doing, it is my dominant intent to be good to me.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
12. “I’m good at what I do.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
13. “If you have the ability to desire it, the Universe has the ability to deliver it. You’ve just got to line up with what you want, which means – be as happy as you can be as often as you can be there, and let everything else take care of itself.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
14. “The Universe knows all things and is responding to the vibration that you are sending. When you are sending your vibration on purpose, you are orchestrating what the Universe is aligning for you.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
15. “Whatever it is you are feeling is a perfect reflection of what you are in the process of becoming.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
16. “You are a physical extension of pure positive energy. Therefore, there is nothing more important than that you feel good.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
17. “Being happy is a very personal thing-and it really has nothing to do with anyone else.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
18. “There is no condition so severe that you cannot reverse it by choosing different thoughts.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
19. “There is nothing that you cannot be, do, or have.” ~ (Esther Abraham Hicks).
20. “No matter what the issue is, don’t try to justify why you don’t feel good. And don’t try to justify why you should feel differently. Don’t try to blame whatever it is you think the reason is that’s keeping you from feeling good. All of that is wasted effort. Just try to feel better right now.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
21. “Be happy in anticipation of what’s coming.” ~ (Abraham Hicks).
Popular Esther Hicks Quotes
22. “Hard work is not the path to Well- Being. Feeling good is the path to Well-Being. You don’t create through action; you create through vibration. And then, your vibration calls action from you.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
23. “In your action, you lose sight of the vision, you lose sight of your trust in the process, and you just bang around in a sense of futility. Hold the vision and trust that the Universe will acclimate to your vision. Hold the vision and trust the process.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
24. “Like the air you breathe, abundance in all things is available to you. Your life will simply be as good as you allow it to be.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
25. “Your life experience is unfolding in the precise response to the vibrations that radiate as a result of your thoughts, whether you know it is or not.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
26. “Worrying is using your imagination to create something you don’t want.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
27. “The universe knows the perfect timing for all those things you want and will find, through the crack of least resistance, the best way to deliver it to you.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
28. “When you ask it is given – but at some point you have to stop asking and start expecting.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
29. “You will know your path by the fun of it.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
30. “The reason you want every single thing that you want, is because you think you will feel really good when you get there. But, if you don’t feel really good on your way to there, you can’t get there. You have to be satisfied with what-is while you’re reaching for more.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
31. “Your life is but a reflection of the predominance of your thoughts.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
32. “All is well. You did not come here to fix a broken world. The world is not broken. You came here to live a wonderful life. And if you can learn to relax a little and let it all in, you will begin to see the universe present you with all that you have asked for.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
33. “When you feel gratitude, you are the closest to the natural state you were born to live in.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
Top Esther Hicks Quotes
34. “If you would stop analyzing everything and just look for things to appreciate, you would live happily ever after.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
35. “Seconds of focused pleasurable visualization is stronger than 2000 hours of working to obtain a goal.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
36. “I Love you so much, I don’t care what you think.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
37. “No one can deny you or grant you anything. It all comes to you by virtue of your vibration.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
38. “You’ve got to feel better and then things get better.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
39. “The fastest way to get to a new-and-improved situation is to make peace with your current situation.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
40. “If you want things to change to different things, you must think different thoughts. And that simply requires finding unfamiliar ways of approaching familiar subjects. Ask and it is given.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
41. “In optimism there is magic. In pessimism there is nothing.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
42. “Get into the Vortex and then…” ~ (Esther Hicks).
43. “The standard of success in life isn’t the things. It isn’t the money or the stuff. It is absolutely the amount of joy that you feel.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
44. “When people ask us how long does it take for something to manifest, we say, It takes as long as it takes you to release the RESISTANCE. Could be 30 years, could be 40 years, could be 50 years, could be a week. Could be tomorrow afternoon.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
45. “It’s about you, giving yourself permission to be who you are, without giving a rip about what anybody else is thinking about it.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
46. “What you do is miniscule in comparison with what you choose to think, because your vibration is so much more powerful and so much more important.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
47. “If you will relax and allow the Law of Attraction to do the organization, the managing, then you can spend your time doing the things that please you.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
48. “Your choices of action may be limited, but your choices of thought are not.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
49. “Never mind what is. Imagine it the way you want it to be so that your vibration is a match to your desire. When your vibration is a match to your desire, all things in your experience will gravitate to meet that match every time.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
50. “That is the optimal creative vantage point: To stand on the brink of what is coming, feeling eager, optimistic anticipation-with no feeling of impatience, doubt, or unworthiness hindering the receiving of it-that is the Science of Deliberate Creation at its best.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
51. “The Universe does not know whether the vibration that you’re offering is because of something you’re observing or something you’re remembering or something that you are imagining. It just receives the vibration and answers it with things that match it.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
52. “I am where I am and it’s ok.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
53. “A happy life is just a string of happy moments. But most people don’t allow the happy moment, because they’re so busy trying to get a happy life.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
54. “I can’t get it wrong.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
Famous Esther Hicks Quotes
55. “Nothing can occur in your life experience without the invitation of it through your thought.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
56. “Savor more; fix less. Laugh more; cry less. Anticipate positively more; anticipate negatively less. Just practice that and watch what happens.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
57. “There is no physical body, no matter what the conditions, that cannot achieve an improved condition. Nothing else in your experience responds as quickly as your own physical body to your patterns of thought.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
58. “If you’re not selfish enough to want to feel good, then you can’t connect with the energy that is your Source which does always feel good.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
59. “Law of Attraction is Universal, and every person is affected by it. And it is always true that what I think and what I feel and what I get are always a match.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
60. “There is a Life Stream that flows to you, and this is a Stream of clarity, a Stream of wellness, a Stream of abundance – and in any moment, you are allowing it or not. What someone else does with the Stream, or not, does not have anything to do with how much of it will be left for you.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
61. “Think about where you’re going and never mind where you’ve been. Don’t spend any more time justifying any of that stuff.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
62. “The Universe is not discriminating about the rightness or the wrongness of your request. It is here to accommodate all requests. All you have to do is be a Vibrational Match to your request, and the Universe will yield it to you.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
63. “Take the time to line up the Energy first, and action becomes inconsequential. If you don’t take the time to line up the Energy, if you don’t find the feeling place of what you’re looking for, not enough action in the world will make any difference.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
64. “Always, when you know what you don’t want, that’s when the rocket of desire is born of what you do want. That is the fruit of your experience. Now pluck it and savor it and enjoy it. Visualize it, and find the feeling place of it. And live happily ever after, once you get the hang of this.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
65. “Finding lack in others is not the path to liking what you see in yourself.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
66. “There is no risk involved.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
67. “Illness or pain is just an extension of negative emotion. When you are no longer feeling any resistance to it, it’s a non-issue.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
68. “You have nothing to prove. Be the spiritual you and create like a physical fiend.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
69. “You can get to where you want to be from wherever you are-but you must stop spending so much time noticing and talking about what you do not like about where you are.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
70. “Those old habits don’t have to be erased, they just become replaced by a new habit that is more in vibrational harmony with who you are and what you want.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
71. “When you are in vibrational harmony, your body produces whatever it needs to remain in perfect balance.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
72. “Every moment of your experience is the peak of life experience. This is where your powerful now is.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
Short Esther Hicks Quotes
73. “For good-intentioned people making decisions, there’s no such thing as a bad choice. So it doesn’t matter what you choose. Choose something, then deliberately line up with the choice you make. This is the art of alignment and allowing.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
74. “We are all one Energy Stream, but what makes the separations or distinguishes the differences is perspective. You are a unique and individual perspective.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
75. “Look around less, imagine more.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
76. “Because of the Law of Attraction, each of you is like a powerful magnet, attracting unto you more of the way that you feel at any point in time.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
77. “Nobody else knows your reason for being. You do. Your bliss guides you to it. When you follow your bliss, when you follow your path to joy, your conversation is of joy, your feelings are of joy – you’re right on the path of that which you intended when you came forth into this physical body.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
78. “Success is only measured in terms of JOY.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
79. “I don’t have to know everything that’s gonna happen, I know enough.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
80. “The greatest irony in the world is that you are so blessed and don’t know it.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
81. “Shortage of time is not your problem. Shortage of money is not your problem. Shortage of Connection to the Energy that creates worlds is at the heart of all sensations of shortage that you are experiencing.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
82. “If you will let your dominant intention be to revise and improve the content of the story you tell every day of your life, it is our absolute promise to you that your life will become that ever-improving story.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
Best Esther Hicks Quotes
83. “Any disease could be healed in a matter of days – any disease – if distraction from it could occur and a different vibration dominate.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
84. “Make the best of where you are and do your best to line up your Energy from where you are, because any bit of struggle or any bit of regret only holds your cork under the water and doesn’t allow you to connect with the Energy that would allow anything to improve.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
85. “When you say “Yes” to something, you include something you do want in your experience. When you say “No” to something, you include something you don’t want in your experience.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
86. “I like it that we are not the same.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
87. “As long as you are feeling discomfort within anything, you’re holding yourself in a vibration where all of the things that you have conjured, and all of the things that you have let the Universe know that you want, cannot flow to you.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
88. “Use your imagination until your big dream feels so familiar that its manifestation is the next logical step.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
89. “Where you now stand is a result of thoughts and feelings that you have offered before, but where you are going is a result of your perspective of where you now stand.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
90. “The little ones still remember how to use the power of their imagination. They are still engaged in the utilization of their imagination, that is one of the reasons that keeps them so exhilarated.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
91. “Your action has nothing to do with your abundance! Your abundance is a response to your vibration. Of course, your belief is part of your vibration. So if you believe that action is part of what brings your abundance, then you’ve got to unravel that.” ~ (Esther Abraham Hicks).
92. “That All-That-Isness that is responding to your vibration is that which you call God.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
93. “Matter is the evolution of energy. First there is thought, then there is thought form, and then there is matter. Matter is only thought that has been thought upon by more.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
94. “You are of no advantage to anyone who has your negative attention.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
95. “The Universe is not punishing you or blessing you. The Universe is responding to the vibrational attitude that you are emitting. The more joyful you are, the more Well-Being flows to you-and you get to choose the details of how it flows.” ~ (Esther Hicks).
You Might Like
- Sherly Sandberg Quotes
- Joseph Campbell Quotes
- Franz Kafka Quotes
- Coco Chanel Quotes
- Isaac Asimov Quotes
- Kurt Cobain Quotes
- Louise Hay Quotes
- John Muir Quotes
- George Bernard Shaw Quotes
- John Wooden Quotes