Studies show that smiling releases serotonin and endorphins.
Together, these brain chemicals give us a lovely feeling from head to toe.
They not only lift your spirits but also help you feel better physically by calming down your body.
Let’s go through some of the best quotes on smile to elevate your mood.
Smile Quotes to Uplift, Elevate and Boost Your Mood
1. “Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.” ~ Nhat Hanh.
2. “It is impossible to persuade a man who does not disagree, but smiles.” ~ Muriel Spark.
3. “Smile from your heart; nothing is more beautiful than a woman (person) who is happy to be herself.”~ Kubra Sait.
4. “A smile is a curve that sets everything straight.” ~ Phyllis Diller.
5. “As long as you live keep smiling because it brightens everybody’s day.” ~ Vin Scully.
6. “Peace begins with a smile.” ~ Mother Teresa.
7. “Share your smile with the world. It’s a symbol of friendship and peace.” ~ Christie Brinkley.
8. “Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you’ll start to see a big difference in your life.” ~ Yoko Ono.
9. “A smile cures the wounding of a frown.” ~ William Shakespeare.
10. “You’ll find that life is still worthwhile, if you just smile.” ~ Charlie Chaplin.
Best Smile Quotes
11. “Smile. It’s the second best thing you can do with your lips.” ~ Jill Shalvis.
12. “When things are difficult, smile by faith. Don’t wait until you feel better.” ~ Joel Osteen.
13. “Nothing is more beautiful than a smile that has struggled through tears.” ~ Demi Lovato.
14. “The source of a true smile is an awakened mind.” ~ Thich Nhat Hanh.
15. “I love those who can smile in trouble.” ~ Leonardo da Vinci.
16. “Go slowly, breathe and smile.” ~ Nhat Hanh.
17. “Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.” ~ Mother Teresa.
18. “Your smile will give you a positive countenance that will make people feel comfortable around you.” ~ Les Brown.
19. “A smile is the universal welcome.” ~ Max Eastman.
20. “A smile can change the situation of the world.” ~ Nhat Hanh.
22. “A smile is happiness you’ll find right under your nose.” ~ Tom Wilson.
23. “Don’t cry for a man who’s left you – the next one may fall for your smile.” ~ Mae West
24. “Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, but with great purpose in heart.” ~ Gordon B. Hinckley.
Famous Smile Quotes
25. “I have Many Problems in My Life. But my lips don’t know that. They always smile.” ~ Charlie Chaplin
26. “A smile doesn’t always stand for a perfect life.” ~ Faraaz Kazi
27. “A gentle word, a kind look, a good-natured smile can work wonders and accomplish miracles.” ~William Hazlitt
28. “If you have only one smile in you give it to the people you love.” ~ Maya Angelou
29. “Your wrinkles either show that you’re nasty, cranky, and senile, or that you’re always smiling.” ~ Carlos Santana
30. “Life is like a mirror. Smile at it and it smiles back at you.” ~ Peace Pilgrim
31. “When you smile and project an aura of warmth, kindness, and friendliness, you will attract warms, kindness, and friendliness. Happy people will be drawn to you.” ~ Joel Osteen
32. “Laughter and tears are both responses to frustration and exhaustion. I myself prefer to laugh, since there is less cleaning up to do afterward.” ~ Kurt Vonnegut
33. “People who keep stiff upper lips find that it’s damn hard to smile.” ~ Judith Guest
34. “Children show me in their playful smiles the divine in everyone.” ~ Michael Jackson
35. “A smile is a facelift that’s in everyone’s price range!” ~ Tom Wilson
36. “Advertising is the art of convincing people to spend money they don’t have for something they don’t need.” ~ Will Rogers
37. “If you smile when no one else is around, you really mean it.” ~ Andy Rooney
38. “SMILE! In every language, in every culture – it is the light in your window that tells people there’s a caring, sharing individual inside and it’s the universal code for “I’m O. K. – You’re O. K., too!”” ~ Denis Waitley
39. “Nothing shakes the smiling heart.” ~ Santosh Kalwar
40. “It only takes a split second to smile and forget, yet to someone that needed it, it can last a lifetime.” ~ Steve Maraboli.
Inspiring Smile Quotes
41. “A warm smile is the universal language of kindness.” ~ William Arthur Ward
42. “Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” ~ H. Jackson Brown Jr.
43. “A smile is the best way to get away with trouble even if it’s a fake one.” ~ Masashi Kishimoto
44. ¨If we are not able to smile, then the world will not have peace.” ~ Thich Nhat Hanh
45. “Beauty is truth’s smile when she beholds her own face in a perfect mirror.” ~ Rabindranath Tagore
46. “Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.” ~ Mother Teresa
47. “Nothing you wear is more important than your smile.” ~ Connie Stevens
48. “Smile! It increases your face value.” ~ Robert Harling
49. “A smile is the light in your window that tells others that there is a caring, sharing person inside.” ~ Denis Waitley
50. “A smile is the chosen vehicle of all ambiguities.” ~ Herman Melville
51. “Before you put on a frown, make absolutely sure there are no smiles available.” ~ Jim Beggs
52. “Smile at strangers and you just might change a life.” ~ Steve Maraboli
53. “You can’t deny laughter; when it comes, it plops down in your favorite chair and stays as long as it wants.” ~ Stephen King
54. “Let us make one point, that we meet each other with a smile, when it is difficult to smile. Smile at each other, make time for each other in your family.” ~ Mother Teresa.
Top Smile Quotes
55. “Smile at the obstacle, for it is a bridge.” ~ Medusa
56. “If you’re not using your smile, you’re like a man with a million dollars in the bank and no checkbook.” ~ Les Giblin
57. “Let my soul smile through my heart and my heart smile through my eyes, that I may scatter rich smiles in sad hearts.” ~ Paramahansa Yogananda
58. “A kind heart is a fountain of gladness, making everything in its vicinity freshen into smiles.” ~ Washington Irving
59. “If the world’s a veil of tears, Smile till rainbows span it. Lucy Larcom I have witnessed the softening of the hardest of hearts by a simple smile.” ~ Goldie Hawn
60. “You can kiss your family and friends good-bye and put miles between you, but at the same time you carry them with you in your heart, your mind, your stomach, because you do not just live in a world but a world lives in you.” ~ Frederick Buechner
61. “Children learn to smile from their parents.” ~ Shinichi Suzuki.
62. “Just for today, smile a little more.” ~ James A. Murphy.
63. “Gratitude paints little smiley faces on everything it touches.” ~ Richelle E. Goodrich.
64. “Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray.” ~ Lord Byron.
65. “Laughter gives us distance. It allows us to step back from an event, deal with it and then move on.” ~ Bob Newhart
66. “You can only hold a smile for so long, after that it’s just teeth.” ~ Chuck Palahniuk
67. “I think that anybody that smiles automatically looks better.” ~ Diane Lane.
Popular Smile Quotes
68. “I never smile unless I mean it.” ~ Donny Osmond.
69. “Fortuna smiles and frowns according to a timetable surprising even to herself.” ~ Mason Cooley.
70. “Courage, not compromise, brings the smile of God’s approval.” ~ Thomas S. Monson.
71. “Strong people are ones who can smile for others’ happiness.” ~ Veronica Purcell.
72. “Well, that’s an evil smile…” ~ James Patterson.
73. “Look back, and smile on perils past.” ~ Walter Scott.
74. “Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.” ~ Khalil Gibran.
75. “The happiness of life is made up of minute fractions – the little, soon forgotten charities of a kiss or a smile, a kind look or heartfelt compliment.” ~ Samuel Taylor Coleridge.
76. “What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity. These are but trifles, to be sure; but scattered along life’s pathway, the good they do is inconceivable.” ~ Joseph Addison.