These Smile Quotes are going to to uplift, elevate and boost your mood!
Smiling holds a remarkable sway over our emotional and physical health, as revealed by various studies.
Upon smiling, our brains generate a flow of emotion-boosting substances, such as serotonin and endorphins, which uplift our spirits.
These neurotransmitters not only elevate our mood, but also instill a sense of calmness and tranquility.
Moreover, given the contagious nature of happiness, a simple smile can set off a chain reaction that positively affects the disposition of those nearby.
In this manner, smiling cultivates a more amiable and lighthearted atmosphere in social interactions.
As our bodies receive this natural influx of serotonin and endorphins we might experience relief from stress and pressure leading to a more well-balanced and healthier physical state.
Smile Quotes to Uplift, Elevate and Boost Your Mood
1. “Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.” ~ Nhat Hanh.
2. “It is impossible to persuade a man who does not disagree, but smiles.” ~ Muriel Spark.
3. “Smile from your heart; nothing is more beautiful than a woman (person) who is happy to be herself.”~ Kubra Sait.
4. “A smile is a curve that sets everything straight.” ~ Phyllis Diller.
5. “As long as you live keep smiling because it brightens everybody’s day.” ~ Vin Scully.
6. “Peace begins with a smile.” ~ Mother Teresa.
7. “Share your smile with the world. It’s a symbol of friendship and peace.” ~ Christie Brinkley.
8. “Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you’ll start to see a big difference in your life.” ~ Yoko Ono.
9. “A smile cures the wounding of a frown.” ~ William Shakespeare.
10. “You’ll find that life is still worthwhile, if you just smile.” ~ Charlie Chaplin.
Best Smile Quotes
11. “Smile. It’s the second best thing you can do with your lips.” ~ Jill Shalvis.
12. “When things are difficult, smile by faith. Don’t wait until you feel better.” ~ Joel Osteen.
13. “Nothing is more beautiful than a smile that has struggled through tears.” ~ Demi Lovato.
14. “The source of a true smile is an awakened mind.” ~ Thich Nhat Hanh.
15. “I love those who can smile in trouble.” ~ Leonardo da Vinci.
16. “Go slowly, breathe and smile.” ~ Nhat Hanh.
17. “Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.” ~ Mother Teresa.
18. “Your smile will give you a positive countenance that will make people feel comfortable around you.” ~ Les Brown.
19. “A smile is the universal welcome.” ~ Max Eastman.
20. “A smile can change the situation of the world.” ~ Nhat Hanh.
22. “A smile is happiness you’ll find right under your nose.” ~ Tom Wilson.
23. “Don’t cry for a man who’s left you – the next one may fall for your smile.” ~ Mae West
24. “Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, but with great purpose in heart.” ~ Gordon B. Hinckley.
Famous Smile Quotes
25. “I have Many Problems in My Life. But my lips don’t know that. They always smile.” ~ Charlie Chaplin
26. “A smile doesn’t always stand for a perfect life.” ~ Faraaz Kazi
27. “A gentle word, a kind look, a good-natured smile can work wonders and accomplish miracles.” ~William Hazlitt
28. “If you have only one smile in you give it to the people you love.” ~ Maya Angelou
29. “Your wrinkles either show that you’re nasty, cranky, and senile, or that you’re always smiling.” ~ Carlos Santana
30. “Life is like a mirror. Smile at it and it smiles back at you.” ~ Peace Pilgrim
31. “When you smile and project an aura of warmth, kindness, and friendliness, you will attract warms, kindness, and friendliness. Happy people will be drawn to you.” ~ Joel Osteen
32. “Laughter and tears are both responses to frustration and exhaustion. I myself prefer to laugh, since there is less cleaning up to do afterward.” ~ Kurt Vonnegut
33. “People who keep stiff upper lips find that it’s damn hard to smile.” ~ Judith Guest
34. “Children show me in their playful smiles the divine in everyone.” ~ Michael Jackson
35. “A smile is a facelift that’s in everyone’s price range!” ~ Tom Wilson
36. “Advertising is the art of convincing people to spend money they don’t have for something they don’t need.” ~ Will Rogers
37. “If you smile when no one else is around, you really mean it.” ~ Andy Rooney
38. “SMILE! In every language, in every culture – it is the light in your window that tells people there’s a caring, sharing individual inside and it’s the universal code for “I’m O. K. – You’re O. K., too!”” ~ Denis Waitley
39. “Nothing shakes the smiling heart.” ~ Santosh Kalwar
40. “It only takes a split second to smile and forget, yet to someone that needed it, it can last a lifetime.” ~ Steve Maraboli.
Inspiring Smile Quotes
41. “A warm smile is the universal language of kindness.” ~ William Arthur Ward
42. “Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” ~ H. Jackson Brown Jr.
43. “A smile is the best way to get away with trouble even if it’s a fake one.” ~ Masashi Kishimoto
44. ¨If we are not able to smile, then the world will not have peace.” ~ Thich Nhat Hanh
45. “Beauty is truth’s smile when she beholds her own face in a perfect mirror.” ~ Rabindranath Tagore
46. “Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.” ~ Mother Teresa
47. “Nothing you wear is more important than your smile.” ~ Connie Stevens
48. “Smile! It increases your face value.” ~ Robert Harling
49. “A smile is the light in your window that tells others that there is a caring, sharing person inside.” ~ Denis Waitley
50. “A smile is the chosen vehicle of all ambiguities.” ~ Herman Melville
51. “Before you put on a frown, make absolutely sure there are no smiles available.” ~ Jim Beggs
52. “Smile at strangers and you just might change a life.” ~ Steve Maraboli
53. “You can’t deny laughter; when it comes, it plops down in your favorite chair and stays as long as it wants.” ~ Stephen King
54. “Let us make one point, that we meet each other with a smile, when it is difficult to smile. Smile at each other, make time for each other in your family.” ~ Mother Teresa.
Top Smile Quotes
55. “Smile at the obstacle, for it is a bridge.” ~ Medusa
56. “If you’re not using your smile, you’re like a man with a million dollars in the bank and no checkbook.” ~ Les Giblin
57. “Let my soul smile through my heart and my heart smile through my eyes, that I may scatter rich smiles in sad hearts.” ~ Paramahansa Yogananda
58. “A kind heart is a fountain of gladness, making everything in its vicinity freshen into smiles.” ~ Washington Irving
59. “If the world’s a veil of tears, Smile till rainbows span it. Lucy Larcom I have witnessed the softening of the hardest of hearts by a simple smile.” ~ Goldie Hawn
60. “You can kiss your family and friends good-bye and put miles between you, but at the same time you carry them with you in your heart, your mind, your stomach, because you do not just live in a world but a world lives in you.” ~ Frederick Buechner
61. “Children learn to smile from their parents.” ~ Shinichi Suzuki.
62. “Just for today, smile a little more.” ~ James A. Murphy.
63. “Gratitude paints little smiley faces on everything it touches.” ~ Richelle E. Goodrich.
64. “Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray.” ~ Lord Byron.
65. “Laughter gives us distance. It allows us to step back from an event, deal with it and then move on.” ~ Bob Newhart
66. “You can only hold a smile for so long, after that it’s just teeth.” ~ Chuck Palahniuk
67. “I think that anybody that smiles automatically looks better.” ~ Diane Lane.
Popular Smile Quotes
68. “I never smile unless I mean it.” ~ Donny Osmond.
69. “Fortuna smiles and frowns according to a timetable surprising even to herself.” ~ Mason Cooley.
70. “Courage, not compromise, brings the smile of God’s approval.” ~ Thomas S. Monson.
71. “Strong people are ones who can smile for others’ happiness.” ~ Veronica Purcell.
72. “Well, that’s an evil smile…” ~ James Patterson.
73. “Look back, and smile on perils past.” ~ Walter Scott.
74. “Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.” ~ Khalil Gibran.
75. “The happiness of life is made up of minute fractions – the little, soon forgotten charities of a kiss or a smile, a kind look or heartfelt compliment.” ~ Samuel Taylor Coleridge.
76. “What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity. These are but trifles, to be sure; but scattered along life’s pathway, the good they do is inconceivable.” ~ Joseph Addison.
You Might Like
- Attitude Quotes
- Focus Quotes
- Courage Quotes
- Integrity Quotes
- Wisdom Quotes
- Business Quotes
- Dreams Quotes
- Travel Quotes
- Hustle Quotes
- Coffee Quotes