Karma is a strong and powerful force that has the ability to alter our lives in innumerable ways. It works on the law and principle of cause and effect.
In this article, we’ll look at the most inspirational karma quotes to help you remain happy no matter what life throws at you.
These quotes on karma will remind you of your ability to change your own life and the lives of those around you.
Karma Quotes To Become Positive in Your Life
1. “Why seek revenge? Karma is going to get the bastards anyway.” ~ Ajahn Brahm.
2. “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.” ~ Wendy Mass.
3. “There’s a natural law of karma that vindictive people, who go out of their way to hurt others, will end up broke and alone.” ~ Sylvester Stallone.
4. “Karma means you have to live with the consequences of the actions you have taken in the past. Whatever you put out is coming back.” ~ Deepak Chopra.
5. “Follow your passions, believe in karma, and you won’t have to chase your dreams, they will come to you.” ~ Randy Pausch.
6. “The idea of karma is that you continually get the teaching that you need to open your heart.” ~ Pema Chödrön.
7. “Our environment, the world in which we live and work, is a mirror of our attitudes and expectations.” ~ Earl Nightingale.
8. “The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don’t know anything about.” ~ Wayne W. Dyer.
Best Karma Quotes
9. “Can you be compassionate even to those who have no compassion? If so, there is no finer karma that you can create.” ~ Gary Zukav.
10. “Move with the flow. Don’t fight the current. Resist nothing. Let life carry you. Don’t try to carry it.” ~ Oprah Winfrey.
11. “One of the first conditions of happiness is that the link between Man and Nature shall not be broken.” ~ Leo Tolstoy
12. “The secret of karma yoga which is to perform actions without any fruitive desires is taught by Lord Krishna in the Bhagavad-Gita.” ~ Swami Vivekananda
13. “Our life is what our thoughts make it.” ~ Marcus Aurelius
14. “The liar’s punishment is not in the least that he is not believed, but that he cannot believe anyone else.” ~ George Bernard Shaw
15. “It’s impossible to feel sad or have any negative feeling when you’re grateful. If you’re in the midst of a difficult situation, look for something to be grateful for.” ~ Rhonda Byrne
16. “Instant Karma is going to get you.” ~ John Lennon.
Famous Karma Quotes
17. “The universe is completely balanced and in perfect order. You will always be compensated for everything that you do.” ~ Brian Tracy
18. “See karma, make dharma.” ~ Gary Gach
19. “When we judge, we create negative karma. When we say of an action: ‘This is right,’ or, ‘That is wrong,’ we create negative karma.” ~ Gary Zukav
20. “Karma means that all actions have consequences. Grace means that in a moment of atonement -taking responsibility, making amends, asking for forgiveness – all karma is burned.” ~ Marianne Williamson
21. “Reaction and non-action both create karma, but conscious action transcends karma.” ~ Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
22. “Karma, memory, and desire are just the software of the soul. It’s conditioning that the soul undergoes in order to create experience. And it’s a cycle. In most people, the cycle is a conditioned response. They do the same things over and over again.” ~ Deepak Chopra
23. “I am a road man for the lords of karma.” ~ Hunter S. Thompson
24. “Karma is not something complicated or philosophical. Karma means watching your body, watching your mouth, and watching your mind. Trying to keep these three doors as pure as possible is the practice of karma.” ~ Thubten Yeshe
25. “Action arising out of suffering is contaminated with suffering and causes further suffering, and that is karma. Action that arises out of a state of “acceptance” is totally free of karma. And there is a vast difference.” ~ Eckhart Tolle
26. “When the karma of a relationship is done, only love remains. It’s safe. Let go.” ~ Elizabeth Gilbert
27. “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.” ~ Robert Louis Stevenson.
Inspiring Karma Quotes
28. “Karma is like boomerang, bad the karma bigger the force.” ~ Naresh Soni
29. “As a writer, it’s important to stay true to your story without giving a hoot about publishers, critics and readers. You should do your karma as an author the way you want to, and rest is up to God.” ~ Amish Tripathi
30. “I want revenge, but I don’t want to screw up my karma.” ~ Susan Colasanti
31. “Not only is there often a right and wrong, but what goes around does come around. Karma exists.” ~ Donald Van de Mark
32. “You have to be careful when involving yourself with someone else’s karma.” ~ Brownell Landrum
33. “Every action of our lives touches on some chord that will vibrate in eternity.” ~ Edwin Hubbel Chapin
34. “Like gravity, karma is so basic we often don’t even notice it.” ~ Sakyong Mipham
35. “When you see a good person, think of becoming like her/him. When you see someone not so good, reflect on your own weak points.” ― Confucius
36. “Karma is extremely efficient, if one is extremely patient.”― Efrat Cybulkiewicz.
Top Karma Quotes
37. “When someone has a strong intuitive connection, Buddhism suggests that it’s because of karma, some past connection.” – Richard Gere
38. “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” – Wayne Dyer
39. “If you give a good thing to the world, then over time your karma will be good, and you’ll receive good.” ~ Russell Simmons
40. “I heard that karma is vengeful and is also a light sleeper.” ~ Rudy Francisco.
41. “We must always reflect only what we wish to see reflected within us.”― Robin Sacredfire.
42. “I believe in Karma. If the good is sown, the good is collected. When positive things are made, that returns well.” ~ Yannick Noah.
43. “Is Fate getting what you deserve, or deserving what you get?” ― Jodi Picoult.
Popular Karma Quotes
44. “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours. Maxim for life: You get treated in life the way you teach people to treat you. If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change. When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” ~ Wayne W. Dyer.
45. “What goes around, comes around.” ~ Willie Nelson.
46. “Don’t Take Anything Personally. Nothing others do is because of you.” ~ Miguel Ruiz.
47. “I’m a true believer in karma. You get what you give, whether it’s bad or good.” ~ Sandra Bullock.
49. “Even if things don’t unfold the way you expected, don’t be disheartened or give up.” ~ Daisaku Ikeda.
More Karma Quotes
You cannot control the results, only your actions. ~ Allan Lokos.
You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choice. ~ Unknown.
For the innocent, the past may hold a reward. But for the treacherous, it’s only a matter of time before the past delivers what they truly deserve. ~ Kevin McCarty.
I’m a true believer in karma. You get what you give, whether it’s bad or good. ~ Sandra Bullock.
Whatever you give to life, it gives you back. Do not hate anybody. The hatred which comes out from you will someday come back to you. Love others. And love will comeback to you. ~ Unknown.
Remember the unkindness, dishonesty, and deception you display toward others…don’t be shocked when it comes back to bite you. ~ Sarah Moore.
When you see a good person, think of becoming like her or him. When you see someone not so good, reflect on your own weak points. ~ Confucius.
Life is painful. It has thorns, like the stem of a rose. Culture and art are the roses that bloom on the stem. The flower is yourself, your humanity. Art is the liberation of the humanity inside yourself. ~ Daisaku Ikeda.
Someone should have mentioned to him that karma was a venomous witch. ~ Courtney Cole.
Every act done, no matter how insignificant, will eventually return to the doer with equal impact. Good will be returned with good; evil with evil. ~ Nishan Panwar.
If you send out goodness from yourself, or if you share that which is happy or good within you, it will all come back to you multiplied ten thousand times. In the kingdom of love there is no competition; there is no possessiveness or control. The more love you give away, the more love you will have. ~ John O’Donohue.
When you plant a seed of love, it is you that blossoms. ~ Ma Jaya Sati Bhagavati.
Don’t envy those who make their wealth in an ungodly way. The wicked seem to prosper now and live without care but they will spend their eternity in terror and despair. ~ Unknown.
Strange things conspire when one tries to cheat fate. ~ Rick Riordan.
Men are not punished for their sins, but by them. ~ Elbert Hubbard.
But, mark my words; someday she’ll get what’s coming to her. ~ Kathleen Brooks.
If your actions were to boomerang back on you instantly, would you still act the same? ~ Alexandra Katehakis.
My actions are my only true belongings. I cannot escape the consequences of my actions. My actions are the ground upon which I stand. ~ Thich Nhat Hanh.
Dear Karma, I really hate you right now, you made your point. ~ Ottilie Weber.
Dangerous consequences will follow when politicians and rulers forget moral principles. ~ Dalai Lama.
I’m a true believer in karma. You get what you give whether it’s bad or good. ~ Sandra Bullock.
You cannot do harm to someone because someone has done harm to you. You will pay just like they will. ~ Ericka Williams.
People pay for what they do, and still more, for what they have allowed themselves to become. And they pay for it simply: by the lives they lead. ~ Edith Wharton.
I believe in fate and I believe that things happen for a reason but I don’t think that there’s a high power, necessarily. I believe in karma very much though. ~ Amy Winehouse.
Learn to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else. ~ Leonardo DaVinci.
Like gravity, karma is so basic we often don’t even notice it. ~ Sakyong Mipham.
Those who pray for your downfall are concentrating negative thoughts towards you. ~ Michael Bassey Johnson.
Each individual is solely responsible for his or her own actions, and every action will produce a reaction equal in every way to the suit of the action. ~ Stephen Arroyo.
If karma doesn’t catch up, God will surely pick up the slack. ~ Anthony Liccione.
Violence does, in truth, recoil upon the violent, and the schemer falls into the pit which he digs for another. ~ Sherlock Holmes.
Karma is not just about the troubles, but also about surmounting them. ~ Rick Springfield.
If you’re really a mean person you’re going to come back as a fly and eat poop. ~ Kurt Cobain.
No need for revenge. Just sit back and wait. Those who hurt you will eventually screw up themselves and if you’re lucky, God will let you watch. ~ Unknown.
There’s a natural law of karma that vindictive people, who go out of their way to hurt others, will end up broke and alone. ~ Sylvester Stallone.
I believe in Karma. If the good is sown, the good is collected. When positive things are made, that returns well. ~ Yannick Noah.
But this was what happened when you didn’t want to visit and confront the past: the past starts visiting and confronting you. ~ Bret Easton Ellis.
Don’t waste time on revenge. The people who hurt you will eventually face their own karma. ~ Unknown.
Is Fate getting what you deserve, or deserving what you get? ~ Jodi Picoult.
Sooner or later in life, we will all take our own turn being in the position we once had someone else in. ~ Ashly Lorenzana.
Love your neighbor, even the ones who do not show you the same courtesy. ~ Alexandra Elle.
Most times, how you treat your children is how they grow up to treat you. ~ Terry Mark.
Karma, simply put, is an action for an action, good or bad. ~ Stephen Richards.
A boomerang returns back to the person who throws it. ~ James C. Maxwell.
Not only is there often a right and wrong, but what goes around does come around, Karma exists. ~ Dr Ken Baker.
I believe in karma, and I believe if you put out positive vibes to everybody, that’s all you’re going to get back. ~ Kesha.
Karma is like a boomerang, whatever you give out… will come back to you. ~ Rashida Rowe.
If justice is denied, let the law of karma take the ride. Nothing in this world is done without a price. ~ Unknown.
Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak. ~ Ma Jaya Sati Bhagavati.
Each individual is solely responsible for his or her own actions, and every action will produce a reaction equal in every way to the suit of the action. ~ Mary T. Browne.
Great Karma additionally interprets into great well being. At the point when an individual has a cheerful and delighted viewpoint in life, this will just add to the wellbeing of his or her wellbeing condition. ~ Emma Robertson.
Even if things don’t unfold the way you expected, don’t be disheartened or give up. One who continues to advance will win in the end. ~ Daisaku Ikeda.
Manipulation, fueled with good intent, can be a blessing. But when used wickedly, it is the beginning of a magician’s karmic calamity. ~ T.F. Hodge.
I want revenge, but I don’t want to screw up my karma. ~ Susane Colasanti.
I try to live with the idea that karma is a very real thing. So I put out what I want to get back. ~ Megan Fox.
I never kill insects. If I see ants or spiders in the room, I pick them up and take them outside. Karma is everything. ~ Holly Valance.
This is your karma. You do not understand now, but you will understand later. ~ H. Raven Rose.
The ones you judge today, may be the judgments you endure tomorrow. ~ Unknown.
As she has planted, so does she harvest; such is the field of karma. ~ Sri Guru Granth Sahib.
How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours. ~ Wayne Dyer.
Even chance meetings are the result of karma… Things in life are fated by our previous lives. That even in the smallest events there’s no such thing as coincidence. ~ Haruki Murakami.
As long as karma exists, the world changes. There will always be karma to be taken care of. ~ Nina Hagen.
Karma is the universe’s way of letting you know that you just thought you got away with it. ~ Unknown.
Some day people will ask me what is the key to my success…and I will simply say, “Good Karma.” ~ K. Crumley.
If you give a good thing to the world, then over time your karma will be good, and you’ll receive good. ~ Russell Simmons.
Karma bides it’s time. You will always have to watch out. Karma is unforgiving and always gets payback. ~ Benjamin Bayani.
Life will give you whatever experience is most helpful for the evolution of your consciousness. How do you know this is the experience you need? Because this is the experience you are having at this moment. ~ Eckhart Tolle.
Karma moves in two directions. If we act virtuously, the seed we plant will result in happiness. If we act non-virtuously, suffering results. ~ Sakyong Mipham.
Karma has a surprising way of taking care of situations. All you have to do is to sit back and watch. ~ Unknown.
Sin makes its own hell, and goodness its own heaven. ~ Mary Baker Eddy.
You Might Like
- Focus Quotes
- Courage Quotes
- Integrity Quotes
- Wisdom Quotes
- Business Quotes
- Dreams Quotes
- Travel Quotes
- Hustle Quotes
- Coffee Quotes
- Smile Quotes
References and Sources: