These Coffee quotes will help to get up and going with your life!
For countless individuals, coffee surpasses its status as a mere drink – it’s an indispensable lifeline, a fundamental aspect of their daily life.
This extraordinary beverage, with its distinctive mix of flavors and textures coupled with caffeine, delivers a vital surge of energy that dispels tiredness, accelerates the metabolism and even contributes to fat loss.
But the magic of coffee isn’t confined to its physical benefits.
The act of consuming coffee has been associated with a boost in productivity and an improvement in several cognitive faculties.
Such benefits encompass enhanced memory, an elevated mood, quicker reaction times and a comprehensive boost in mental prowess, rendering coffee an esteemed ally for intellectuals, innovators and those who act.
If your heart beats in rhythm with the pulse of coffee lovers worldwide, the upcoming quotes about coffee are bound to pique your curiosity.
These quotes embody the spirit of coffee, articulating its charm and significance in our lives and might echo profoundly with your personal affection for this treasured brew.
Coffee Quotes for Coffee Lovers
1. “Adventure in life is good; consistency in coffee even better.” ~ Justina Chen.
2. “When we drink coffee, ideas march in like the army.” ~ Honoré de Balzac.
3. “When the going gets tough, the tough take a coffee break.” ~ Stephen Hawking.
4. “The fact is, I don’t know where my ideas come from. Nor does any writer. The only real answer is to drink way too much coffee and buy yourself a desk that doesn’t collapse when you eat your head against it.” ~ Douglas Adams.
5. “If it wasn’t for coffee, I’d have no discernible personality at all.” ~ David Letterman.
6. “As long as there was coffee in the world, how bad could things be?” ~ Cassandra Clare.
7. “I never laugh until I’ve had my coffee.” ~ Clark Gable.
8. “What goes best with a cup of coffee? Another cup.” ~ Henry Rollins.
9. “Our culture runs on coffee and gasoline, the first often tasting like the second.” ~ Edward Abbey.
10. “Without coffee something’s missing.” ~ Al Pacino.
Best Coffee Quotes
11. “Given enough coffee I could rule the world.” ~ Terry Pratchett.
12. “If this is coffee, please bring me some tea; but if this is tea, please bring me some coffee.” ~ Abraham Lincoln.
13. “A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems.” ~ Alfred Renyi.
14. “Wake up and smell the coffee.” ~ Ann Landers.
15. “Even bad coffee is better than no coffee at all.” ~ David Lynch.
16. “I’ll read my books and I’ll drink coffee and I’ll listen to music, and I’ll bolt the door.” ~ J.D. Salinger
17. “Science may never come up with a better office communication system than the coffee break.” ~ Earl Wilson
18. “Coffee is a beverage that puts one to sleep when not drank.” ~ Alphonse Allais
19. “Good communication is just as stimulating as black coffee, and just as hard to sleep after. Good communication is just as stimulating as black coffee, and just as hard to sleep after.” ~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh
20. “To do good work one must eat well, be well housed, have one’s fling from time to time, smoke one’s pipe, and drink one’s coffee in peace.” ~ Vincent van Gogh
21. “Live on coffee and flowers. Try not to worry what the weather will be.” ~ Matt Berninger
22. “I drink too much coffee.” ~ Julianna Margulies.
Famous Coffee Quotes
23. “Strong coffee, much strong coffee, is what awakens me. Coffee gives me warmth, waking, an unusual force and a pain that is not without very great pleasure.” ~ Napoleon
24. “I never drink coffee at lunch. I find it keeps me awake for the afternoon.” ~ Ronald Reagan
25. “Eating rice cakes is like chewing on a foam coffee cup, only less filling.” ~ Dave Barry
26. “I like my men like I like my coffee. Silent.” ~ Anna Kendrick
27. “Do Lipton employees take coffee breaks?” ~ Steven Wright
28. “Coffee is a way of stealing time that should by rights belong to your older self.” ~ Terry Pratchett
29. “Put. That coffee. Down. Coffee’s for closers only.” ~ David Mamet
30. “The powers of a man’s mind are directly proportional to the quantity of coffee he drank.” ~ James Mackintosh
31. “Reading in bed can be heaven, assuming you can get just the right amount of light on the page and aren’t prone to spilling your coffee or cognac on the sheets.” ~ Stephen King
32. “I had some dreams, they were clouds in my coffee.” ~ Carly Simon
33. “Sex might satisfy, food might fuel, love might sustain, but without coffee, what is the point?” ~ Nora Roberts
34. “Do you know how helpless you feel if you have a full cup of coffee in your hand and you start to sneeze?” ~ Jean Kerr.
Inspiring Coffee Quotes
35. “Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic’s best friend!” ~ Gerard Way
36. “Should I kill myself, or have a cup of coffee?” ~ Albert Camus
37. “I would certainly end up forever crying the blues into a coffee cup in a park for old men playing chess or silly games of some sort.” ~ Charles Bukowski
38. “Coffee, the favorite drink of the civilized world.” ~ Thomas Jefferson
39. “Without my morning coffee, I’m just like a dried-up piece of goat.” ~ J.S. Bach
40. “It is inhumane, in my opinion, to force people who have a genuine medical need for coffee to wait in line behind people who apparently view it as some kind of recreational activity.” ~ Dave Barry
41. “I don’t like people who drink decaf coffee, it’s like what. Why you drinking it? Like it taste so good? That’s like drinking non-alcoholic vodka.” ~ Chelsea Handler
42. “What goes best with a cup of coffee? Another cup” ~ Henry Rollins
43. “I’d never met coffee that wasn’t wonderful. It was just a matter of how wonderful it was.” ~ Laurell K. Hamilton
44. “Cocaine is like really evil coffee.” ~ Courtney Love
45. “The coffee was boiling over a charcoal fire, and large slices of bread and butter were piled one upon the other like deals in a lumber yard.” ~ Charles Dickens.
Top Coffee Quotes
46. “I’ll quit coffee. It won’t be easy drinking my Baileys straight, but I’ll get used to it. It’ll still be the best part of waking up.” ~ Megan Mullally
47. “To me, the smell of fresh-made coffee is one of the greatest inventions.” ~ Hugh Jackman
48. “That’s something that annoys the hell out of me-I mean if somebody says the coffee’s all ready and it isn’t.” ~ J.D. Salinger
49. “Emotions are contagious. We’ve all known it experientially. You know after you have a really fun coffee with a friend, you feel good. When you have a rude clerk in a store, you walk away feeling bad.” ~ Daniel Goleman
50. “It’s amazing how the world begins to change through the eyes of a cup of coffee.” ~ Donna A. Favors
51. “I like my coffee like I like myself: strong, sweet, and too hot for you.” ~ Jac Vanek
52. “In New York I pretty much live in diners – I order French Fries, Diet Coke floats and lots of coffee.” ~ Lana Del Rey
53. “A 41-inch bust and a lot of perseverance will get you more than a cup of coffee – a lot more.” ~ Jayne Mansfield
54. “Like everyone else who makes the mistake of getting older, I begin each day with coffee and obituaries.” ~ Bill Cosby
55. “I wake up some mornings and sit and have my coffee and look out at my beautiful garden, and I go, ’Remember how good this is. Because you can lose it.” ~ Jim Carrey.
Popular Coffee Quotes
56. “Cold morning on Aztec Peak Fire Lookout. First, build fire in old stove. Second, start coffee. Then, heat up last night’s pork chops and spinach for breakfast. Why not? And why the hell not?” ~ Edward Abbey
57. “I judge a restaurant by the bread and the coffee.” ~ Burt Lancaster
58. “Coffee smells like freshly ground heaven.” ~ Jessi Lane Adams
59. “I have measured out my life with coffee spoons.” ~ T.S. Eliot
60. “A wine shop was open and I went in for some coffee. It smelled of early morning, of swept dust, spoons in coffee-glasses and the wet circles left by wine glasses.” ~ Ernest Hemingway
61. “Coffee is a language in itself.” ~ Jackie Chan.
62. “Once you wake up and smell the coffee, it’s hard to go back to sleep.” ~ Fran Drescher.
63. “I must always have fresh orange juice, alkaline water and hazelnut creamer for my coffee.” ~ Vivica Fox.
64. “I love the morning time – a cup of coffee and to sit at the piano, that’s probably my favorite time.” ~ Sara Bareilles.
65. “Television is not real life. In real life, people actually have to leave the coffee shop and go to jobs.” ~ Charles J. Sykes.
66. “I was taken by the power that savoring a simple cup of coffee can have to connect people and create community.” ~ Howard Schultz.
67. “I packed coffee once when I lived in Australia, and I just remember going around every day with coffee up my nose and in my ears.” ~ Hugo Weaving.
68. “When I wake up in the morning, I just can’t get started until I’ve had that first, piping hot pot of coffee. Oh, I’ve tried other enemas.” ~ Emo Phillips.
69. “I put instant coffee in a microwave oven and almost went back in time.” ~ Steven Wright.
70. “People don’t think of their office as a workplace anymore. They think of it as a stationary store with Danish. You want to get your pastry, your envelopes, your supplies, your toilet paper, six cups of coffee, and you go home.” ~ Jerry Seinfeld.
71. “She smiled as sweetly as a show poster for the glorified, all-American Ziegfeld girl just before dumping her second cigarette into Wally’s fresh cup of coffee.” ~ Libba Bray.
You Might Like
- Perseverance Quotes
- Attitude Quotes
- Focus Quotes
- Courage Quotes
- Integrity Quotes
- Wisdom Quotes
- Business Quotes
- Dreams Quotes
- Travel Quotes
- Hustle Quotes