Learning is the process of gaining information or abilities via study, experience, or instruction.
We have listed down some of the top quotes about Learning for you.
Best Learning Quotes of All Time
1. “Learn continually. There’s always “one more thing” to learn.” ~ Steve Jobs.
2. “Learning never exhausts the mind.” ~ Leonardo da Vinci.
3. “I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.” ~ Confucius.
4. “Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.” ~ Albert Einstein.
5. “Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” ~ Thomas Henry Huxley.
6. “A man only learns in two ways, one by reading, and the other by association with smarter people.” ~ Will Rogers.
7. “You don’t understand anything until you learn it more than one way.” ~ Marvin Minsky.
8. “If you want to increase your success rate, double your failure rate.” ~ Thomas J. Watson.
9. “Intelligence is what you use when you don’t know what to do.” ~ Jean Piaget.
10. “Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.” ~ Benjamin Franklin.
11. “The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.” ~ Alvin Toffler.
12. “It is what we know already that often prevents us from learning.” ~ Claude Bernard.
13. “Power corrupts. Knowledge is power. Study hard. Be evil.” ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
14. “Mathematics is the language with which God has written the universe.” ~ Galileo Galilei
15. “The whole purpose of education is to turn mirrors into windows.” ~ Sydney J. Harris
16. “The only person who is educated is the one who has learned how to learn and change.” ~ Carl R. Rogers
17. “I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.” ~ Louisa May Alcott
18. “I have never met a man so ignorant that I couldn’t learn something from him.” ~ Galileo Galilei
19. “Nothing ever goes away until it has taught us what we need to know.” ~ Pema Chödrön
20. “I do not think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday.” ~ Abraham Lincoln
21. “Any fool can know. The point is to understand.” ~ Albert Einstein
22. “You can get help from teachers, but you are going to have to learn a lot by yourself, sitting alone in a room.” ~ Dr. Seuss
23. “I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it.” ~ Pablo Picasso
24. “Whenever you are asked if you can do a job, tell them, “Certainly I can!”. Then get busy and find out how to do it.” ~ Theodore Roosevelt
25. “The purpose of education is to replace an empty mind with an open one.” ~ Malcolm S. Forbes
26. “It is better to create than to learn. Creating is the essence of life.” ~ Julius Caesar
27. “I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught.” ~ Winston Churchill
28. “Being ignorant is not so much a shame, as being unwilling to learn.” ~ Benjamin Franklin
29. “You must be shapeless, formless, like water. When you pour water in a cup, it becomes the cup. When you pour water in a bottle, it becomes the bottle. When you pour water in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can drip and it can crash. Become like water, my friend.” ~ Bruce Lee
30. “A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.” ~ George Bernard Shaw
31. “Always walk through life as if you have something new to learn, and you will.” ~ Vernon Howard
32. “Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.” ~ Albert Einstein
33. “A little learning is a dangerous thing.” ~ Alexander Pope
34. “Learning without thought is labor lost; thought without learning is perilous.” ~ Confucius
35. “You teach best what you most need to learn.” ~ Richard Bach
36. “It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge.” ~ Albert Einstein
37. “A teacher who is attempting to teach without inspiring the pupil with a desire to learn is hammering on cold iron.” ~ Horace Mann.
38. “Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen.” ~ Albert Einstein.
39. “Learning is not attained by chance, it must be sought for with ardor and diligence.” ~ Abigail Adams.
40. “It’s what you learn after you know it all that counts.” ~ John Wooden.
You Might Like
- Passion Quotes
- Music Quotes
- Nature Quotes
- Math Quotes
- Patience Quotes
- Kindness Quotes
- Time Quotes
- Persistence Quotes
- Sacrifice Quotes
- Worry Quotes