A teacher is someone who assists others in learning. A teacher is frequently found in a classroom. Teachers come in a variety of shapes and sizes. In kindergarten or primary schools, some teachers work with young children.
We have listed down some of the popular quotes about Teacher for you.
Best Teacher Quotes of All Time
1. “Children must be taught how to think, not what to think.” ~ Margaret Mead.
2. “Teachers can change lives with just the right mix of chalk and challenges.” ~ Joyce Meyer.
3. “Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another.” ~ Napoleon Hill.
4. “Education breeds confidence. Confidence breeds hope. Hope breeds peace.” ~ Confucius.
5. “When the student is ready the teacher will appear.” ~ Laozi.
6. “Anything which is troubling you, anything which is irritating you, THAT is your teacher.” ~ Ajahn Chah
7. “Vision is the art of seeing what is invisible to others.” ~ Jonathan Swift
8. “There are no mistakes in life, only lessons. There is no such thing as a negative experience, only opportunities to grow, learn and advance along the road of self-mastery. From struggle comes strength. Even pain can be a wonderful teacher.” ~ Robin S. Sharma
9. “I’m not a teacher, but an awakener.” ~ Robert Frost
10. “A teacher should have a creative mind.” ~ Abdul Kalam
11. “If you think your teacher is tough, wait till you get a boss.” ~ Bill Gates
12. “I’m not a teacher: only a fellow traveler of whom you asked the way. I pointed ahead – ahead of myself as well as you.” ~ George Bernard Shaw
13. “Success is a poor teacher. We learn the most about ourselves when we fail, so don’t be afraid of failing. Failing is part of the process of success. You cannot have success without failure.” ~ Robert T. Kiyosaki
14. “The wisest and noblest teacher is nature itself.” ~ Leonardo da Vinci
15. “Reading maketh a full man; conference a ready man; and writing an exact man.” ~ Francis Bacon
16. “Make failure your teacher, not your undertaker.” ~ Zig Ziglar
17. “Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?” ~ Mary Oliver
18. “Failure should be our teacher, not our undertaker. Failure is delay, not defeat. It is a temporary detour, not a dead end. Failure is something we can avoid only by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing.” ~ Denis Waitley
19. “He who can, does. He who cannot, teaches.” ~ George Bernard Shaw
20. “When you’re going through something hard and you start wondering where Allah is, just remember, the Teacher is always quiet during a test.” ~ Nouman Ali Khan
21. “Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.” ~ Benjamin Franklin
22. “True teachers are those who use themselves as bridges over which they invite their students to cross; then, having facilitated their crossing, joyfully collapse, encouraging them to create their own.” ~ Nikos Kazantzakis
23. “Today a reader, tomorrow a leader.” ~ Margaret Fuller
24. “Stay committed to your decisions, but stay flexible in your approach.” ~ Tony Robbins
25. “Education is learning what you didn’t even know you didn’t know.” ~ Daniel J. Boorstin
26. “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward.” ~ Vern Law
27. “High achievement always takes place in the framework of high expectation.” ~ Charles F. Kettering
28. “Those who educate children well are more to be honored than they who produce them; for these only gave them life, those the art of living well.” ~ Aristotle
29. “Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.” ~ Aristotle
30. “One looks back with appreciation to the brilliant teachers, but with gratitude to those who touched our human feelings. The curriculum is so much necessary raw material, but warmth is the vital element for the growing plant and for the soul of the child.” ~ C.G. Jung
31. “The shadow is the greatest teacher for how to come to the light.” ~ Ram Dass
32. “If you take responsibility for yourself you will develop a hunger to accomplish your dreams.” ~ Les Brown
33. “If I am walking with two other men, each of them will serve as my teacher. I will pick out the good points of the one and imitate them, and the bad points of the other and correct them in myself.” ~ Confucius
34. “Knowledge comes, but wisdom lingers.” ~ Alfred Tennyson
35. “Opportunities are usually disguised as hard work, so most people don’t recognize them.” ~ Ann Landers.
36. “Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can’t lose.” ~ Bill Gates.
37. “Being entirely honest with oneself is a good exercise.” ~ Sigmund Freud.
38. “There are many things which no teacher can convey to a child of three, but a child of five can do it with ease.” ~ Maria Montessori.
39. “This very moment is the perfect teacher, and, lucky for us, it’s with us wherever we go.” ~ Pema Chödrön.
40. “If we lose the forests, we lose our only teachers.” ~ Bill Mollison.
You Might Like
- Nature Quotes
- Math Quotes
- Patience Quotes
- Kindness Quotes
- Time Quotes
- Persistence Quotes
- Sacrifice Quotes
- Worry Quotes
- Learning Quotes
- Photography Quotes