Accepting that a situation has changed and being prepared to deal with new experiences is what it means to move on.
We have made a list of some of the best quotes about Moving On for you.
Best Moving On Quotes of All Time
1. “You must make a decision that you are going to move on. It wont happen automatically. You will have to rise up and say, ’I don’t care how hard this is, I don’t care how disappointed I am, I’m not going to let this get the best of me. I’m moving on with my life.” ~ Joel Osteen
2. “Respect yourself enough to walk away from anything that no longer serves you, grows you, or makes you happy.” ~ Robert Tew
3. “You are responsible for your life. You can’t keep blaming somebody else for your dysfunction. Life is really about moving on.” ~ Oprah Winfrey
4. “When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.” ~ Alexander Graham Bell
5. “Nothing will work unless you do.” ~ Maya Angelou.
6. “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.” ~ Dr. Seuss
7. “It’s not what happens to you, but how you react to it that matters.” ~ Epictetus
8. “If you love someone, set them free. If they come back they’re yours; if they don’t they never were.” ~ Richard Bach
9. “To help yourself, you must be yourself. Be the best that you can be. When you make a mistake, learn from it, pick yourself up and move on.” ~ Dave Pelzer
10. “People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” ~ Maya Angelou.
Top Moving on Quotes
11. “You live, you learn, and you upgrade.” ~ Anonymous
12. “Here’s to the future, because I’m done with the past.” ~ Anonymous
13. “You can only lose what you cling to.” ~ Buddha
14. “Hanging onto resentment is letting someone you despise live rent-free in your head.” ~ Ann Landers
15. “Bad things do happen; how I respond to them defines my character and the quality of my life. I can choose to sit in perpetual sadness, immobilized by the gravity of my loss, or I can choose to rise from the pain and treasure the most precious gift I have – life itself.” ~ Walter Anderson
16. “People can be more forgiving than you can imagine. But you have to forgive yourself. Let go of what’s bitter and move on.” ~ Bill Cosby
17. “Part of being a winner is knowing when enough is enough. Sometimes you have to give up the fight and walk away, and move on to something that’s more productive.” ~ Donald Trump
18. “Even if you fall on your face, you’re still moving forward.” ~ Victor Kiam
19. “Holding on to anything is like holding on to your breath. You will suffocate. The only way to get anything in the physical universe is by letting go of it. Let go and it will be yours forever.” ~ Deepak Chopra
20. “Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.” ~ C. S. Lewis.
Famous Moving on Quotes
21. “This, too, will pass.” ~ Eckhart Tolle
22. “There are far better things ahead than any we leave behind.” ~ C. S. Lewis
23. “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” ~ Albert Einstein
24. “Forgive yourself for your faults and your mistakes and move on.” ~ Les Brown
25. “The only thing harder than letting go is moving on.” ~ Anonymous.
26. “Don’t let yesterday use up too much of today.” ~ Will Rogers.
27. “Some of us think holding on makes us strong; but sometimes it is letting go.” ~ Hermann Hesse
28. “We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we’re curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.” ~ Walt Disney
29. “Let go. Why do you cling to pain? There is nothing you can do about the wrongs of yesterday. It is not yours to judge. Why hold on to the very thing which keeps you from hope and love?” ~ Leo Buscaglia
30. “Forget the past.” ~ Nelson Mandela.
Inspiring Moving on Quotes
31. “Even a rock moves on.” ~ Anthony Liccione
32. “Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all.” ~ Og Mandino
33. “Don’t dwell on what went wrong. Instead, focus on what to do next. Spend your energies on moving forward, toward finding the answer.” ~ Denis Waitley
34. “A bridge can still be built, while the bitter waters are flowing beneath.” ~ Anthony Liccione
35. “Loving someone is setting them free, letting them go.” ~ Kate Winslet
36. “You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it.” ~ Maya Angelou
37. “You can’t look back – you just have to put the past behind you, and find something better in your future.” ~ Jodi Picoult
38. “Moving on, is a simple thing, what it leaves behind is hard.” ~ Dave Mustaine.
Popular Moving on Quotes
39. “Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.” ~ Soren Kierkegaard
40. “Success seems to be connected with action. Successful men keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.” ~ Conrad Hilton
41. “Get mad, then get over it.” ~ Colin Powell
42. “Goals give you more than a reason to get up in the morning; they are an incentive to keep you going all day.” ~ Harvey MacKay
43. “Change has to come for life to struggle forward.” ~ Helen Hollick
44. “Vitality shows in not only the ability to persist but the ability to start over.” ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
45. “Cry me a river, build a bridge, and get over it.” ~ Justin Timberlake
46. “If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don’t, they never were.” ~ Khalil Gibran
47. “The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.” ~ Alan Watts
48. “It is only through labor and painful effort, by grim energy and resolute courage, that we move on to better things.” ~ Theodore Roosevelt
49. “Sometimes the hardest part isn’t letting go but rather learning to start over.” ~ Nicole Sobon
50. “You can love someone so much… But you can never love people as much as you can miss them.” ~ John Green
You Might Like
- Ignorance Quotes
- Imagination Quotes
- Innovation Quotes
- Intelligence Quotes
- Intelligent Quotes
- Intuition Quotes
- Mind Quotes
- Quality Quotes
- Mindfulness Quotes
- Perfection Quotes