Your body and mind may feel refreshed when you travel since it might take you away from your daily routine and into new settings and experiences.
Even the mere act of making travel plans has a healthy effect on the body since it makes us feel more accomplished and pleasurable.
In addition to releasing tension, travel also broadens the mind.
I have picked some of the best quotes for travel for you.
Best Travel Quotes for Travelers and Wanderlust Person
1. “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.” ~ Confucius.
2. “A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.” ~ Lao Tzu.
3. “There are no foreign lands. It is the traveler only who is foreign” ~ Robert Louis. Stevenson.
4. “Take only memories, leave only footprints.” ~ Chief Seattle.
5. “To travel is to live.” ~ Hans Christian Andersen.
6. “I don’t know where I am going, but I am on my way.” ~ Voltaire.
7. “If you think adventure is dangerous, try routine; it is lethal.” ~ Paulo Coelho.
8. “The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams.” ~ Oprah Winfrey.
9. “Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves.” ~ Henry David Thoreau.
10. “Listen – are you breathing just a little, and calling it a life?” ~ Mary Oliver.
11. “I always wonder why birds choose to stay in the same place when they can fly anywhere on the earth, then I ask myself the same question.” ~ Harun Yahya.
12. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” ~ H. Jackson Brown Jr.
Famous Travel Quotes
13. “Blessed are the curious for they shall have adventures.” ~ Lovelle Drachman
14. “Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing at all” ~ Helen Keller
15. “I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.” ~ Mary Anne Radmacher
16. “I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.” ~ Susan Sontag
17. “Experience, travel – these are an education in themselves.” ~ Euripides.
18. “Not all who wander are lost.” ~ J. R. R. Tolkien.
19. “Why do you go away? So that you can come back. So that you can see the place you came from with new eyes and extra colors. And the people there see you differently, too. Coming back to where you started is not the same as never leaving.” ~ Terry Pratchett
20. “Don’t tell me how educated you are, tell me how much you have travelled.” ~ Mohammed
21. “A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.” ~ John A. Shedd
22. “Jobs fill your pocket, but adventures fill your soul.” ~ Jamie Lyn Beatty Thi
23. “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.” ~ André Gide
24. “To travel hopefully is a better thing than to arrive.” ~ Robert Louis Stevenson
25. “We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far.” ~ Swami Vivekananda
26. “One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.” ~ Henry Miller
27. “I’m in love with cities I’ve never been to and people I’ve never met.” ― Melody Truong
28. “Stuff your eyes with wonder, live as if you’d drop dead in ten seconds. See the world. It’s more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories.” ~ Ray Bradbury
29. “A journey is best measured in friends, not in miles.” ~ Tim Cahill
30. “Experience is not what happens to a man; it is what a man does with what happens to him.” ~ Aldous Huxley
31. “Travel is never a matter of money but of courage.” ~ Paulo Coelho.
Inspiring Travel Quotes
32. “The most important thing we can do is inspire young minds and to advance the kind of science, math and technology education that will help youngsters take us to the next phase of space travel.” ~ John Glenn
33. “Once the travel bug bites there is no known antidote, and I know that I shall be happily infected until the end of my life” ~ Michael Palin
34. “Travel has a way of stretching the mind.” ~ Ralph Crawshaw
35. “Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.” ~ Mark Twain
36. “Nature is the art of God.” ~ Dante Alighieri
37. “Wherever you go becomes a part of you somehow.” ~ Anita Desai
38. “Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world.” ~ Gustave Flaubert
39. “How we spend our days is, of course, how we spend our lives.” ~ Annie Dillard
40. “Those who follow the crowd usually get lost in it.” ~ Rick Watson
41. “I’m in love with cities I’ve never been to and people I’ve never met.” ~ John Green
42. “To travel is to discover that everyone is wrong about other countries.” ~ Aldous Huxley
43. “We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.” ~ Jawaharlal Nehru
44. “We wander for distraction, but we travel for fulfillment.” ~ Hilaire Belloc.
45. “Traveling is not something you’re good at. It’s something you do, like breathing.” ~ Gayle Foreman
46. “I travel because it makes me realize how much I haven’t seen, how much I’m not going to see, and how much I still need to see.” ~ Carew Papritz.
47. “The most beautiful thing in the world is, of course, the world itself” ~ Wallace Stevens
48. “If you wish to travel far and fast, travel light. Take off all your envies, jealousies, unforgiveness, selfishness and fears.” ~ Cesare Pavese
Top Travel Quotes
49. “The purpose of education is to replace an empty mind with an open one.” ~ Malcolm S. Forbes
50. “Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one’s lifetime.” ~ Mark Twain
51. “In nature, nothing is perfect and everything is perfect. Trees can be contorted, bent in weird ways, and they’re still beautiful.” ~ Alice Walker
52. “The journey itself is my home.” ~ Matsuo Basho.
53. “The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.” ~ Marcel Proust.
54. “There is nothing like returning to a place that remains unchanged to find the ways in which you yourself have altered.” ~ Nelson Mandela.
55. “You go away for a long time and return a different person – you never come all the way back.” ~ Paul Theroux.
56. “We take photos as a return ticket to a moment otherwise gone” ~ Katie Thurmes.
57. “People don’t take trips, trips take people.” ~ John Steinbeck.
58. “I have found out that there ain’t no surer way to find out whether you like people or hate them than to travel with them.” ~ Mark Twain.
59. “Wandering re-establishes the original harmony which once existed between man and the universe.” ~ Anatole France
Popular Travel Quotes
60. “To live will be an awfully big adventure.” ~ Peter Pan.
61. “A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.” ~ Charles H. Spurgeon.
62. “Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in an office or mowing your lawn. Climb that damn mountain.” ~ Jack Kerouac.
63. “I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel’s sake. The great affair is to move.” ~ Robert Louis Stevenson.
66. “A journey is best measured in friends rather than miles.” ~ Tim Cayhill.
64. “We travel, initially, to lose ourselves; and we travel, next to find ourselves” ~ Pico Iyer.
Great Travel Quotes
65. “Traveling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.” ~ Ibn Battuta.
67. “If adventures will not befall a young lady in her own village, she must seek them abroad.” ~ Jane Austen.
68. “What is that feeling when you’re driving away from people and they recede on the plain till you see their specks dispersing? – it’s the too-huge world vaulting us, and it’s good-bye. But we lean forward to the next crazy venture beneath the skies.” ~ Jack Kerouac.
69. “Travel – the best way to be lost and found at the same time” ~ Brenna Smith.
70. “No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow.” ~ Lin Yutang.