Dreams are stories and images created by our minds while we sleep. They might be quite bright. They have the ability to make you happy, sad, or terrified. They can be perplexing or totally reasonable.
As you dream big, you establish a goal for yourself and then investigate your ability to achieve your objective.
Your talents enable you to deal with a wide range of life difficulties. It implies that you should begin dreaming large and that doing so would lead you to discover your skills, which will benefit you much throughout your life.
We have listed some of best quotes on dreams to motivate and inspire you.
Top Dreams Quotes to Motivate & Inspire You
1. “Dream big, stay positive, work hard, and enjoy the journey.” ~ Urijah Faber.
2. “Without dreams, there can be no courage. And without courage, there can be no action.” ~ Wim Wenders.
3. “Dream big. Start small. But most of all start.” ~ Simon Sinek.
4. “Fight for your dreams, and your dreams will fight for you.” ~ Paulo Coelho.
5. “You’ve got to follow that dream, wherever that dream may lead.” ~ Elvis Presley.
6. “Dreams don’t work unless you do.” ~ John C. Maxwell.
7. “Nothing happens unless first we dream.” ~ Carl Sandburg.
8. “If your dreams don’t scare you, they are too small.” ~ Richard Branson.
9. “Every Morning You Have Two Choices: Continue To Sleep With Your Dreams, Or Wake Up and Chase Them.” ~ Carmelo Anthony.
10. “Study while others are sleeping; work while others are loafing; prepare while others are playing; and dream while others are wishing.” ~ William Arthur Ward.
11. “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.” ~ Earl Nightingale.
12. “Think, Believe, Dream, and Dare.” ~ Walt Disney.
13. “The future starts today, not tomorrow.” ~ Pope John Paul II.
14. “The more you can dream, the more you can do.” ~ Michael Korda.
15. “I close my eyes, then I drift away, into the magic night I softly say. A silent prayer, like dreamers do, then I fall asleep to dream my dreams of you.” ~ Roy Orbison
16. “Dreams are not what you see in your sleep, dreams are things which do not let you sleep.” ~ Cristiano Ronaldo.
17. “If you want to reach your goals and dreams, you cannot do it without discipline.” ~ Lee Kuan Yew.
18. “Never give up on your dreams.” ~ Barack Obama.
19. If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.” ~ Henry David Thoreau
20. “Do all you can to make your dreams come true.” ~ Joel Osteen.
Best Dreams Quotes
21. “The bridge between reality and a dream is work.” ~ Jared Leto.
22. “Dream Big. Start small. Act now.” ~ Robin S. Sharma.
23. “Sometimes, the only realists are the dreamers.” ~ Paul Wellstone.
24. “I stand for freedom of expression, doing what you believe in, and going after your dreams.” ~ Madonna Ciccone
25. “Don’t ever let someone tell you that you can’t do something. You got a dream, you gotta protect it. When people can’t do something themselves, they are going to tell you that you can’t do it. You want something, go get it. Period.” ~ Will Smith
26. “Go for it now. The future is promised to no one.” ~ Wayne W. Dyer
27. “It takes a lot of courage to show your dreams to someone else.” ~ Erma Bombeck
28. “To all, to each, a fair good-night, and pleasing dreams, and slumbers light.” ~ Walter Scott
29. “When you cease to dream you cease to live.” ~ Malcolm Forbes.
30. “All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.” ~ Edgar Allan Poe.
31. “Explore. Dream. Discover.” ~ Mark Twain.
32. “Fear is the most subtle and destructive of all human diseases. Fear kills dreams and hope.” ~ Les Brown.
33. “I was always a dreamer, in childhood especially. People thought I was a little strange.” ~ Charley Pride
34. “I dream of painting and then I paint my dream.” ~ Vincent Van Gogh
35. “Be a voice not an echo.” ~ Albert Einstein
36. “A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.” ~ Colin Powell
37. “All of our dreams can come true.” ~ Walt Disney
38. “You have to have a dream so you can get up in the morning.” ~ Billy Wilder
39. “God’s gifts put man’s best dreams to shame.” ~ Elizabeth Barrett Browning
40. “Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.” ~ Les Brown
41. “The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up.” ~ Paul Valéry
42. “Open your Eyes, for this World is only a Dream.” ~ Rumi
43. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt.
Famous Dreams Quotes
44. “Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’ll die today.” ~ James Dean
45. “Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.” ~ Farrah Gray
46. “Keep your dreams alive. You have to understand that to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.” ~ Gail Devers
47. “Believe in love. Believe in magic. Hell, believe in Santa Claus. Believe in others. Believe in yourself. Believe in your dreams. If you don’t, who will?” ~ Jon Bon Jovi
48. “The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you.” ~ Tom Bradley
49. “To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.” ~ Anatole France
50. “God knows the dreams and desires in your heart; in fact, He gave them to you. He will order your steps and take you where you need to be.” ~ Joel Osteen
51. “Each dream you leave behind is a part of your future that will no longer exist.” ~ Steve Jobs
52. “The world of men is dreaming, it has gone mad in its sleep, and a snake is strangling it, but it can’t wake up.” ~ D. H. Lawrence
53. “Hold fast to dreams For when dreams go Life is a barren field Frozen with snow.” ~ Langston Hughes
54. “You can’t have a million-dollar dream with a minimum-wage work ethic.” ~ Stephen C. Hogan
55. “Dream big, because dreams do happen.” ~ Alex Morgan.
56. “Never let your memories be greater than your dreams.” ~ Douglas Ivester.
57. “If you take responsibility for yourself you will develop a hunger to accomplish your dreams.” ~ Les Brown.
58. “The key to realizing a dream is to focus not on success but significance – and then even the small steps and little victories along your path will take on greater meaning.” ~ Oprah Winfrey.
59. “The dream is free. The hustle is sold separately.” ~ Tyrese Gibson.
60. “A good life is when you assume nothing, do more, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot and realize how blessed you are for what you have.” ~ Zig Ziglar.
Short Dreams Quotes
61. “Like all dreamers, I mistook disenchantment for truth.” ~ Jean-Paul Sartre.
62. “Saddle your dreams before you ride em.” ~ Mary Webb.
63. “Fill your brain with giant dreams so it has no space for petty pursuits.” ~ Robin S. Sharma.
64. “You’ve got to follow your passion. You’ve got to figure out what it is you love – who you really are. And have the courage to do that. I believe that the only courage anybody ever needs is the courage to follow your own dreams.” ~ Oprah Winfrey.
65. “Dreams are necessary to life.” ~ Anais Nin.
66. “Dreams are the touchstones of our character.” ~ Henry David Thoreau.
67. “The size of your success is measured by the strength of your desire; the size of your dream; and how you handle disappointment along the way.” ~ Robert T. Kiyosaki.
68. “To understand the heart and mind of a person, look not at what he has already achieved, but at what he aspires to.” ~ Khalil Gibran.
69. “Dreams come true. Without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them.” ~ John Updike.
70. “All human beings are also dream beings. Dreaming ties all mankind together.” ~ Jack Kerouac.
72. “In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.” ~ Michael Jackson.
More Dreams Quotes
The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams. ~ Oprah Winfrey.
In our dreams lies our unfinished work for the world. ~ Joan Chittister.
Every great dream begins with a perspective; change the world with the power and strength within you. ~ Kamal Khanzada.
Dream big dreams! Imagine that you have no limitations and then decide what’s right before you decide what’s possible. ~ Brian Tracy.
Never let anyone or anything define your value or limit your dream. ~ Judy Sheindlin.
Don’t be afraid of the space between your dreams and reality. If you can dream it, you can make it so. ~ Belva Davis.
Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. ~ Theodore Roosevelt.
All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. ~ Walt Disney.
Dream the impossible. See the invisible. Pursue the intangible. Achieve the incredible. ~ Matshona Dhliwayo.
I tell aspiring young skaters to dream big, work hard, have fun, and follow their passion. It’s simple to say never give up, but learn from your mistakes to keep growing. ~ Michelle Kwan.
In great attempts, it is glorious even to fail. ~ Longinus.
If reality can destroy dreams, then dreams can destroy reality. ~ Conway Stone.
Dream big, talk big, and turn your faith loose! ~ Kenneth Copeland.
Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world. ~ Harriet Tubman.
If your dream is a big dream, and if you want your life to work on the high level that you say you do, there’s no way around doing the work it takes to get you there. ~ Joyce Chapman.
High aims form high characters, and great objects bring out great minds. ~ Tyron Edwards.
When the actions becomes frequent than the words, success becomes heavier than the dreams. Do more, say less. ~ Israelmore Ayivor.
No matter how small you start, always dream and think big. If you start with small thoughts then you will stay with small thoughts. ~ Stephen Richards.
If you can imagine it, You can achieve it. If you can dream it, you can become it. ~ William Arthur Ward.
Don’t let go of your dreams. If you have determination and belief in your dreams, you will succeed in spite of your desire to let go. ~ Catherine Pulsifer.
Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Begin it now. ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
The American dream is about equal opportunity for everyone who works hard. ~ Barbara Bush.
If a little dreaming is dangerous, the cure for it is not to dream less but to dream more, to dream all the time. ~ Marcel Proust.
If your thoughts are as tall as the height of your ceiling, you can’t fly above your room. ~ Israelmore Ayivo.
The only place where your dream becomes impossible is in your own thinking. ~ Robert H. Schuller.
Now is the time for us to dream new dreams, move out into uncharted waters and stay positive. ~ Jane Freeman.
All men who have achieved great things have been dreamers. ~ Orison Swett Marden.
Throw your dreams into space like a kite, and you do not know what it will bring back, a new life, a new friend, a new love, a new country. ~ Anais Nin.
Dare to dream big. Never fear to fail. Take actions with love. ~ Debasish Mridh.
You must dream big and dream often. Take risks and see what happens. ~ Debasish Mridha.
When you have a dream, you have to follow and train hard. ~ Amanda Nunes.
Dreams do come true, if only we wish hard enough. You can have anything in life if you will sacrifice everything else for it. ~ James Matthew Barrie.
Dreams come in a size too big so that we may grow into them. ~ Josie Bisse.
Always dream big dreams. Big dreams attract big people. ~ Dave Liniger.
Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal. ~ Pamela Vaull Starr.
The important thing is to dare to dream big, then take action to make it come true. ~ Joe Girard.
Dream big for you can’t stuff a great life into a small dream. ~ Barb Rees.
Trust in dreams, for in them is hidden the gate to eternity. ~ Khalil Gibran.
The more you can dream, the more you can do. ~ Michael Korda.
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. ~ Henry David Thoreau.
Dream big dreams! Only big dreams have the power to move your mind and spirit. ~ Brian Tracy.
This world is a dream within a dream; and as we grow older, each step is an awakening. ~ Walter Scott.
Dream big and your problems become small. ~ Vishen Lakhiani.
To dream is to have a chest filled with stars, a mind captivated by possibilities and a heart enveloped in imagination. ~ Anastasia Bolinder.
The desires and longings of man are vast as eternity, and they point him to it. ~ Tyron Edwards.
The heart is a small thing, but desireth great matters. It is not sufficient for a kite’s dinner, yet the whole world is not sufficient for it. ~ Quarles.
Dream big. Infinity has room for the possibilities of you. ~ Anne Neil.
Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them and try to follow where they lead. ~ Louisa May Alcott.
Fly without wings; dream with open eyes. ~ Dejan Stojanovic.
No matter what we do in our life, to be a success we need to be consistent and determined towards our dream. ~ Anurag Prakash Ray.
All big things in this world are done by people who are naïve and have an idea that is obviously impossible. ~ Frank Richards.
Don’t be afraid to imagine your biggest dream becoming a reality. ~ Aysel Gunar.
Dream no small dreams for they have no power to move the hearts of men. ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
The bigger the dream, the better the story. ~ Richelle E. Goodrich.
Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway. ~ Earl Nightingale.
Aim at the sun, and you may not reach it; but your arrow will fly far higher than if aimed at an object on a level with yourself. ~ J. Hawes.
If you can dream it, then you can achieve it. ~ Zig Ziglar.
You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream. ~ C.S. Lewis.
Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than the one with all the facts. ~ H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work. ~ Colin Powell.
Whatever you do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius and power and magic in it. ~ Goethe.
You can go as far as you dream, think and imagine. ~ Lailah Gifty Akita.
You are welcome to share these great and motivating quotes with your friends and family on Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram and inspire them to raise their life and achieve success!
You Might Like
- Friendship Quotes
- Goals Quotes
- Failure Quotes
- Perseverance Quotes
- Attitude Quotes
- Focus Quotes
- Courage Quotes
- Integrity Quotes
- Wisdom Quotes
- Business Quotes