Worry is defined as a pattern of negative thoughts, ideas, feelings, and behaviors that occur in a repeated, uncontrolled way as a result of a proactive cognitive risk appraisal conducted to avoid or resolve possible dangers and their repercussions.
We have listed down some of the top quotes about Worry for you.
Best Worry Quotes of All Time
1. I never worry about the problem. I worry about the solution. ~ Shaquille O’Neal.
2. Don’t worry so much. Most of the things you worry about never end up happening. ~ Dick Van Dyke.
3. Don’t worry about the horse being blind, just load the wagon. ~ John Madden.
4. “Our anxiety does not come from thinking about the future, but from wanting to control it.” ~ Khalil Gibran.
5. “Things take the time they take. Don’t worry.” ~ Mary Oliver.
6. “Worrying is carrying tomorrow’s load with today’s strength- carrying two days at once. It is moving into tomorrow ahead of time. Worrying doesn’t empty tomorrow of its sorrow, it empties today of its strength.” ~ Corrie ten Boom.
7. “Some people worry. Others prepare.” ~ Robert T. Kiyosaki.
8. “Try not to resist the changes that come your way. Instead let life live through you. And do not worry that your life is turning upside down. How do you know that the side you are used to is better than the one to come?” ~ Rumi.
Famous Worry Quotes
9. “Worry is a down payment on a problem you may never have.” ~ Joyce Meyer.
10. “Pray, Hope, and Don’t Worry.” ~ Pio of Pietrelcina.
11. “My mission, should I choose to accept it, is to find peace with exactly who and what I am. To take pride in my thoughts, my appearance, my talents, my flaws and to stop this incessant worrying that I can’t be loved as I am.” ~ Anaïs Nin.
12. “No amount of guilt can change the past and no amount of worrying can change the future.” ~ Umar.
13. “Don’t worry, don’t be afraid, ever, because this is just a ride.” ~ Bill Hicks.
14. “The heart will rest and feel relief if it is settled with Allah. And it will worry and feel anxious if it is settled with the people.” ~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya.
15. “Stop worrying and start living.” ~ Dale Carnegie
16. “Don’t worry about failure; you only have to be right once.” ~ Drew Houston.
Inspiring Worry Quotes
17. “Once a decision is made, you should stop worrying and start working. It’s not always what we know that makes it a good decision. It is what we do to implement and execute it that makes it a good decision.” ~ John C. Maxwell
18. “Do a good job. You don’t have to worry about the money; it will take care of itself. Just do your best work then try to trump it.” ~ Walt Disney
19. “Worry is a waste of imagination.” ~ Walt Disney
20. “Worry and reasoning are two of Satan’s most successful tools. He’ll get us started with one negative thought and then sit back and watch us finish ourselves off.” ~ Joyce Meyer
21. “Whatever life may send your way – make the best of it. Don’t waste your time and energy worrying about it. Instead, find a way to do something about it. Learn from it, adjust to it, be strong, be flexible and be your best in every situation.” ~ Les Brown
22. “No one knows enough to worry.” ~ Terence McKenna.
23. “Quit worrying about people that are trying to hold you back. God knows how to move the wrong people out of your life and bring the right people in. He knows how to prepare you to Break Out.” ~ Joel Osteen
24. “I have lost my smile, but don’t worry. The dandelion has it.” ~ Nhat Hanh.
Top Worry Quotes
25. “Nothing in the affairs of men is worthy of great anxiety.” ~ Plato
26. “A warrior never worries about his fear.” ~ Carlos Castaneda
27. “You can destroy your now by worrying about tomorrow.” ~ Janis Joplin.
28. “Don’t use your energy to worry. Use your energy to believe.” ~ Joel Osteen.
29. “Start small, think big. Don’t worry about too many things at once. Take a handful of simple things to begin with, and then progress to more complex ones. Think about not just tomorrow, but the future. Put a ding in the universe.” ~ Steve Jobs.
30. “Success is having to worry about every damn thing in the world, except money.” ~ Johnny Cash
31. “Worry is a cycle of inefficient thoughts whirling around a center of fear.” ~ Corrie ten Boom
32. “Be bold and don’t worry about what people think. They don’t do it that often anyway.” ~ Tim Ferriss.
Popular Worry Quotes
33. “Please, don’t worry so much. Because in the end, none of us have very long on this Earth. Life is fleeting.” ~ Robin Williams
34. “I try to keep it real. I don’t have time to worry about what I’m projecting to the world. I’m just busy being myself.” ~ Demi Lovato.
35. “And don’t worry about the bits you can’t understand. Sit back and allow the words to wash around you, like music.” ~ Roald Dahl.
36. “The good thing about being old, is you don’t have to worry about dying young.” ~ Stephen King.
37. “I don’t worry about my opponent or their game, I worry about my game.” ~ Conor McGregor.
38. “Do not worry. You have always written before and you will write now.” ~ Ernest Hemingway
39. “Faith is having a positive attitude about what you can do and not worrying at all about what you can’t do.” ~ Joyce Meyer
40. “Don’t hurry anything. Don’t worry about the future. Don’t worry about what progress you’re making. Just be entirely content to be aware of what is.” ~ Alan Watts
41. “God is my Father, He loves me, I shall never think of anything He will forget. Why should I worry?” ~ Oswald Chambers.
42. “You never worry about the last laugh if you’ve been laughing the whole time.” ~ Drake.
43. “Riches and honor are what everyone desires, but if they can be gained only by doing evil, they must not be held. Don’t worry about not being in office, worry about qualifying yourself for office. Don’t worry that no one knows you, but seek to be worthy of being known.” ~ Confucius.
44. Everything can change in the blink of an eye. But don’t worry; God never blinks. ~ Regina Brett.
45. You’re only here for a short visit. Don’t hurry, don’t worry. And be sure to smell the flowers along the way. ~ Walter Hagen.
46. Don’t worry about being famous or making money; the most important thing is being the best. You have to become a master of your craft, and everything else will come. ~ Anastasia Soare.
47. If you’re doing your best, you won’t have any time to worry about failure. ~ H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
48. Life is too short to worry about anything. You had better enjoy it because the next day promises nothing. ~ Eric Davis.
49. I enjoy life, and I think that’s important. Life is so fragile and so fleeting, and it’s over in a minute, and you’ve just got to grab it and do everything and not worry about it. ~ Jerry Hall.
50. I just stay in my own lane and not worry about what anyone else is doing and settling my own pace. ~ Roddy Ricch.
51. Don’t worry that children never listen to you; worry that they are always watching you. ~ Robert Fulghum.
You Might Like
- Programming Quotes
- Passion Quotes
- Music Quotes
- Nature Quotes
- Math Quotes
- Patience Quotes
- Kindness Quotes
- Time Quotes
- Persistence Quotes
- Sacrifice Quotes